JG-19B transparent hydraulic PLC control training device
The transparent hydraulic PLC control training device is based on our company's syllabus for mechatronics control of gas, electricity and fluid control, and based on our company's YY-18 transparent hydraulic transmission demonstration system, it integrates hydraulic PLC control experimental equipment. Advantages, it adopts an open comprehensive experimental bench structure, which is widely consulted by experts and professors and teachers, and is developed through continuous innovation and improvement. It is an ideal comprehensive experimental equipment in which hydraulic drive control technology and PLC programmable controller control technology are integrated. During the experiment, students can intuitively and perceptively compare and understand the characteristics, features, advantages and disadvantages of electricity and fluid. The hydraulic experimental elements are made of transparent organic materials, which is transparent and intuitive. It is easy to understand the structure, performance and application of dozens of commonly used hydraulic components. Master the working process and principles of dozens of basic experimental circuits. During the experiment, assembling the experimental circuit is fast and convenient. At the same time, it is equipped with an independent relay control unit for electrical control, which is simple and practical. By comparing with PLC, you can deepen your understanding and mastery of PLC programmable controllers.
I. Main technical parameters
1. Power supply: AC220V tolerance ± 10%, 50Hz;
2.DC power input AC220V output DC24V / 3A
2. Device capacity: ≤1kVA;
3. Working environment temperature: － 5 ℃ ～ 40 ℃;
4. Working humidity: ≤90% (at 40 ℃);
5. Dimensions: 1500mm × 650mm × 1750mm
6. Hydraulic pump station:
(1) The rated pressure of the system is 0.8MPa;
(2) Fixed gear pump-1 set of motor: integrated installation with inner shaft, compact structure, low noise; fixed quantity
Gear pump: rated flow 6L ∕ min, pressure 2.5 MPa; motor: power 450W, speed range 0-1500r / min, overall dimensions: 630mm × 380mm × 500mm
(3) Fuel tank: 45L per hectare; attached with oil temperature level gauge, filter, air filter, seismic pressure gauge, L-HL46 hydraulic oil;
7, hydraulic components:
It is processed by transparent technology, and the maximum working pressure is 2.0MPa. Each transparent hydraulic element is equipped with a base plate, which can be conveniently and freely placed on the operation panel. The oil circuit adopts quick-change joints, and the transparent hose can clearly and intuitively see the flow of the oil circuit without oil leakage.
8. Electrical control unit:
(1) PLC host module: The host uses Mitsubishi FX1S-20MR host, 12 DC inputs / 8 relay outputs.
(2) Equipped with control modules: power module, PLC control module, relay control module, control button module, hydraulic module independent module, etc.
9. Solenoid valve: AC24V. Suction 3mpa
Second, the main features
1. Hydraulic PLC control training device is mainly composed of training table, training platform, hydraulic components and electrical control devices, programmable controller (PLC) and other components.
2. The training table and training platform are made of iron double-layer matt dense grain spray-painted structure, and hydraulic components are stored in the training table drawer.
3. Equipped with all common hydraulic components: Each hydraulic component is equipped with a mounting base plate, which can be conveniently and arbitrarily placed on the aluminum alloy profile panel (the panel has an aluminum alloy profile structure in the form of a "T" groove). The oil circuit adopts quick-change connector, which is convenient for disassembly and does not leak oil.
4, the training components are made of transparent organic materials, easy to understand the structure, performance and use of dozens of commonly used hydraulic components. Master the working principles of dozens of basic circuits, and the experimental assembly circuit is fast and convenient.
5, through mechanical control, traditional relay control, advanced PLC automatic control and PLC programming and monitoring technology in one, flexible implementation of its functions.
6. The experimental control unit can also adopt an independent relay control unit for electrical control. Through comparison, it highlights the superiority and advanced nature of PLC programmable control and deepens the understanding and mastery of the PLC programmer.
Third, the transparent hydraulic PLC control basic training circuit
1. Reversing circuit with manual reversing valve.
2. The lock circuit of the directional valve can be used with the neutral machine.
3. Use the closed loop of the hydraulic control level valve.
4. Pressure setting circuit.
5. Secondary pressure control circuit.
6. Use the pressure reducing circuit of the pressure reducing valve.
7. Use the booster circuit of the booster cylinder.
8. Unloading circuit with H-type directional valve.
9 、 Inlet throttle throttle speed regulation circuit.
10, oil return throttle speed regulation circuit.
11. Reversing speed regulating circuit of speed regulating gear pump.
12. Compound speed control circuit composed of speed control gear pump and speed control valve.
13. Speed switching circuit shorted by flow valve.
14. The secondary feeding is connected in the same way by a speed regulating valve.
15. Use the same speed for the secondary feed in parallel with the speed control valve.
16. Sequence action circuit with sequence valve.
17. Sequence action circuit with pressure relay.
18. Sequential action loop controlled by a travel switch.
19. Sequential action circuit with stroke reversing valve.
20. Synchronous circuit of serial hydraulic cylinder.
21. Reversing circuit controlled by pilot relief valve.
22. Learning and use of PLC programming software
23. PLC and computer communication, online debugging and monitoring
24. PLC controlled hydraulic basic circuit training (optimized control)
Fourth, hydraulic components
Five, transparent hydraulic PLC control training device list
PLC host module
Relay control module
PLC control button module
Double acting cylinder (with stroke block)
Two-position two-way electromagnetic directional valve
Two-position four-way solenoid directional valve
Three-position four-way solenoid directional valve (O type)
Three-position four-way solenoid directional valve (H type)
Three-position four-way solenoid directional valve (M type)
Spring return cylinder
Auxiliary fuel tank
Pilot operated check valve
Overflow valve (direct acting)
Overflow valve (pilot operated)
Throttle valve (direct acting)
Pressure reducing valve
Two-position four-way stroke reversing valve
Three-position five-way manual directional valve
Position switch (normally open)
Position switch (normally closed)
Transparent hydraulic hose
Oil temperature level gauge
L-HL46 hydraulic oil
Solenoid valve universal connection line
Pressure relay plug line
Programming cable (adapter)
Quick oil connector
Transparent hydraulic training manual
PLC programming software, programs