I. Overview <br /> This device uses industrial hydraulic components and anti-leakage pipes, which can truly demonstrate the excavator working device's digging, unloading, lifting and other actions. The control method includes manual and PLC basic circuit training. It is suitable for the teaching and training needs of "hydraulic transmission", "hydraulic and pneumatic transmission" courses of mechanical and electrical majors in colleges and technical colleges. Three-phase power supply with leakage protection, DC power supply with over-current protection, the system rated pressure is 6.3Mpa.
1. Input power: three-phase five-wire, AC380V Tolerance ± 10%, 50Hz;
2. Device capacity: ≤2kVA;
3. Working environment temperature: － 5 ℃ ～ 40 ℃;
4. Working humidity: ≤90% (at 40 ℃);
5. Hydraulic pumping station:
(1) The rated pressure of the system is 6.3MPa;
(2) Variable vane pump-1 set of motor: integrated installation with inner shaft, low noise; variable vane pump: rated flow 8L ∕ min, pressure 7MPa; motor: AC 380V voltage, power 1.5kVA.
6. Electrical control unit (1) PLC host module: The host uses Mitsubishi FX1S-20MR host, 12 inputs and 8 relay outputs.
(2) Equipped with control modules: power supply module, PLC host control module, PLC control button module, etc.
Third, the main features
1. Excavator hydraulic system and PLC training device are mainly composed of excavator training platform, hydraulic pump station, hydraulic components and manual control devices, programmable controller (PLC) and other components.
2. The excavator training platform is an iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure.
3. Through mechanical control, advanced PLC automatic control and PLC programming and monitoring technology are integrated into one to realize its functions flexibly.
Fourth, the main function:
1. Observation and disassembly training of hydraulic transmission components and working principle;
2. Principle study and analysis of hydraulic control system;
3, excavator simulation role, bucket and stick combination for work training;
4. Slewing operation, the boom is lifted and the platform is rotated;
5. Unloading operation, arm and bucket work at the same time, the boom can adjust the position height;
6. Return, platform rotation, boom and stick cooperation to return to the start of excavation;
7, PLC instruction programming, ladder diagram learning experiment;
8. Learning application of PLC programming software;
9, PLC and computer communication and online debugging;
10. PLC application in hydraulic transmission control and optimization experiment of control scheme;
V. Excavator hydraulic system and PLC control training device
Excavator training device
1000 × 800 × 780mm
PLC host module
PLC host module
PLC control button module
Three-position four-way solenoid directional valve
Three-position four-way manual reversing valve
Pumping station system
L-HL46 hydraulic oil
Programming cable (adapter)
Excavator hydraulic training manual
CD-ROM (PLC programming software, program software)