Reverse osmosis experimental device JGKY-FST
1. Deepen the understanding of the structure of each processing unit constituting the reverse osmosis process flow;
2. Master the operation methods and flushing methods of each unit of reverse osmosis process;
3. Familiar with the function of each unit, understand its water quality changes and design parameters.
Concentrated water tank, wash basin, filtrate tank, high pressure pump, reverse osmosis roll module, nanofiltration module, pressure gauge, liquid flow meter, pipeline, valve, control screen, stainless steel frame.
1. Reverse osmosis membrane is a roll membrane, membrane diameter: φ99.4mm; length: 1014mm; desalination rate: 95%; with stainless steel membrane shell, maximum pressure: 4.16Mpa; operating temperature: 45 0 C.
2. The high-pressure pump uses QL-280 high-pressure cleaner, power: 1.3Kw; maximum pressure: 8 Mpa; working pressure: 1-6 Mpa (adjustable); theoretical flow rate: <9.83L / min.
3. The reverse osmosis flowmeter uses LZB-10 (16-160) L / H, and the ultrafiltration membrane flowmeter uses LZB-10 (10-100) L / h.
4.The wash basin and filtrate basin are made of stainless steel
5. All circuit instructions and operations are performed on the control screen panel.
6, the frame is stainless steel, compact structure, beautiful appearance, simple process and easy operation.
7. Dimensions: 1200 × 500 × 1700mm.