JG- 840D CNC Lathe Electrical Control and Maintenance Training Platform
( Siemens 840D CNC system ) 2 times quoted 280,000 yuan
With the widespread application of numerical control technology, the school is paying more and more attention to training practical and skilled professionals for production, technical service and other job needs, further improving students' ability to analyze and solve problems, and comprehensively master the control of numerical control systems. Principles, NC programming, electrical design methods, installation, commissioning and maintenance. However, most universities face the lack of such CNC training equipment. To this end, the company has developed an experimental control device for the principle of an electronic control system of a CNC milling machine and a debugging and maintenance test bench. Using this device can enable students to master a number of experimental contents such as the control principles of NC milling machine systems, electrical design methods, selection of components, electrical installation and commissioning of milling machines, fault diagnosis and repair, part programming and graphical simulation of machining processes, etc., to reach industrial production sites Internship effect. The main components of the experimental device are industrial control products.
• Product components The CNC principle test bench is composed of Siemens 840D CNC system, machine tool electrical control interface board, spindle inverter speed control experiment board, Siemens AC servo drive and servo motor, input and output modules, low-voltage electrical components, and two-coordinate demonstration platform. .
Second, the principle of NC control The NC console provides a complete control system. The control system has a complete Siemens 840D CNC system CNC technology system. The console comprehensively analyzes the control principle and structure of the Siemens 840D NC system. The electrical connection required can drive practical training machine tools for NC processing. At the same time, the NC console provides circuit fault systems such as setting, maintenance, and assessment of common faults of NC machine tools in the control system. The fault system provides a fully open terminal interface. Can set circuit failure, main device failure and operating system internal failure for students to measure and judge. The fault is set by the teacher, and students can implement online troubleshooting and power failure measurement to improve their ability to solve problems.
III. Training platform configuration 1. It consists of control screen, training table and two-coordinate demonstration platform. The console is an iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure and an aluminum panel; the training table is an iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure, and the desktop is a fire-resistant, waterproof, wear-resistant high-density board. The two-coordinate demonstration platform can directly demonstrate machine tool return to zero, machine tool overtravel limit, etc.
2. Three-phase four-wire 380V AC power supply. The leakage protector controls the main power supply. The power supply of the control panel is controlled by the key switch and the start-stop switch. The voltmeter monitors the grid voltage, the ammeter monitors the total working current of the equipment, and is equipped with indicator lights and fuse protection.
3. CNC system unit: Siemens 840D CNC system can be used to control one digital quantity and one analog quantity to control the feed axis and one analog spindle.
4. Drive module: X, Z axis adopts servo motor and driver to form a semi-open loop system.
5. Spindle module: The spindle motor is controlled by a frequency converter to achieve stepless variable frequency speed regulation.
6. Four-station electric tool post control unit: adopts three-tooth positioning automatic tool post and analog tool post.
4. Outstanding features of the product: The company has many years of experience in the production of numerical control, so the internal analysis of the Siemens 840D CNC system is displayed on the panel, and all the functions of the CNC milling machine are controlled by connectors. The control methods of all control units are as follows:
• The experimental table shows a global diagram of the general-purpose lathe control circuit. Students can use this diagram as an example of the design circuit in order to better understand the control method of the CNC lathe. .
• Open structure and modular design: The test bench decomposes the Siemens 840D CNC system, the control interface is extended to the panel of the test bench, and then terminal blocks can be led to each module board for control.
• Three-phase frequency conversion control unit: connected to the CNC system through patch cords for frequency conversion control, increasing students' hands-on ability, and increasing understanding and analysis of faults in the control process.
• Servo drive control unit: It is connected to the CNC system for servo drive control through patch cords, which increases the students' hands-on ability and allows students to have a comprehensive understanding and analysis ability of the servo controller.
• MPG unit: connected to the CNC system via patch cord for manual control of machine tool coordinate movement
• Four-station electric tool post control unit: It is connected to the CNC system through a patch cord to control the tool change, which increases the students' hands-on ability and allows students to have a more comprehensive understanding of the automatic tool post control process and principle.
V. Training project of CNC lathe comprehensive maintenance training system
1. The following experimental practice projects can be completed through this training platform CNC lathe system operation and programming experiment (with two coordinate demonstration platform)
Debugging operation and fault diagnosis experiment of spindle frequency conversion unit, AC servo motor operation and fault diagnosis experiment, electrical control design and analysis experiment of CNC lathe,
CNC lathe machine zero return experiment, CNC lathe overtravel limit experiment, CNC system parameter setting experiment, use of input and output signals, CNC lathe cooling and lighting and fault diagnosis experiment, CNC milling machine electronic handwheel experiment, machine tool RS232 serial communication Experiments, CNC milling machine troubleshooting design and review 28 items
2. Manual programming and simulation processing training 1. NC lathe programming and simulation processing
1) Master the structure, format and instruction system of CNC program;
2) Understanding of the basic operations of each system;
3) Understanding of basic machining technology of CNC milling machine.
2. NC lathe programming and operation training
1) Mastering of CNC lathe program editing
2) Master the basic operation of CNC lathe
3) Skill application of CNC lathe system function
4) Clamping and processing of parts in CNC turning
3.Understand common CNC machine tool fault detection and maintenance training
Basic requirements for maintenance of CNC machine tools and troubleshooting methods
Common fault self-diagnosis techniques
Common fault checking methods
Common faults and treatment of CNC machine tools
Six, Siemens 840D CNC system CNC machine tool training platform outline drawing
Seven, Siemens 840D CNC system CNC machine tool training platform layout
Under the cabinet
Technical parameters of the test bench:
1. Input power: AC380V (three-phase), 50HZ
2. 28 failure assessments
3. Working environment: temperature -20 0 C ± 40 0 C
4. Overall capacity: ≤ 3kVA;
5. Dimensions of test bench: length × width × height (mm) = 1370 mm × 600 mm × 1890 mm;
Nine, Siemens 840D CNC system configuration list of CNC machine tool training platform