JGHKZT-04 mechanical equipment installation and control technology training device
I. Equipment Overview
JGHKZT-04 mechanical equipment installation, adjustment and control technology training device is based on the "Professional Teaching Standards of Higher Vocational Schools" and industry standards, and combines vocational schools with "machinery manufacturing and automation", "mechanical and electrical equipment installation and maintenance", and "mechanical assembly" "," Machinery and equipment assembly and automatic control "," Construction machinery operation and maintenance "and other professional training goals. Through project training, students are mainly trained to read assembly drawings and parts drawings; assembly and adjustment of mechanical components; design and maintenance of electrical control circuits; inverters, servo motors and drives, stepper motors and drive applications; PLC control program writing and Commissioning; professional ability of mechanical equipment installation and adjustment and overall machine operation, to improve students' first-line process assembly and implementation in mechanical equipment, mechanical and electrical equipment enterprises and related industries, installation and commissioning and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment, electrical control of mechanical equipment, quality analysis and control of mechanical processing , The employability of posts in primary production management.
1. Input power: three-phase five-wire, ~ 380V ± 10%, power frequency 50Hz;
2. Working environment: temperature -10 ℃ ~ +40 ℃, relative humidity ≤ 85% (25 ℃), altitude <4000m;
3. Device capacity: <2.0KVA
4. Dimensions: 1400mm × 700mm × 1450mm (training platform)
800mm × 600mm × 1800mm (electrical control cabinet)
1200mm × 600mm × 780mm (operation table)
560mm × 600mm × 1020mm (computer desk)
5. Safety protection: with over-current protection, current-type leakage protection, safety in line with national standards.
Third, the functional characteristics
1. High degree of simulation: The device can simulate real CNC machined parts. Through the combined action of the feeding system, positioning system, stamping system and cold stamping die, it can accurately process aluminum plates with a thickness of less than 3mm. After the programming is completed, the parts can be processed automatically after running, which is close to the actual operation on the industrial site.
2. Strong practicality: set up various practical work tasks according to relevant national occupational standards, industry standards and job requirements, with professional practice as the main line, and through "learning by doing", truly improve students' practical skills and employability.
3. The modular design is composed of multiple mechanical components, which can be trained as independent modules or integrated into a comprehensive mechanical system for training.
4. Strong comprehensiveness: the device can complete the typical work tasks of mechanical equipment installation and adjustment, electrical design and circuit connection, PLC and touch screen programming, mechanical and electrical joint adjustment, assembly accuracy testing, etc., to meet the practical training, engineering training and professional competition need.
Fourth, equipment list and technical parameters
V. Training Projects
Project I. Compilation of mechanical identification and assembly process
According to the assembly drawing and final assembly drawing, read the working principle, assembly relationship, and technical requirements of mechanical equipment, and write the assembly process.
Item two, assembly and adjustment of two-dimensional feeding mechanism
According to the assembly drawing, general assembly drawing and the functional requirements of the mechanical equipment, according to the requirements of the correct assembly process, complete the assembly and adjustment of the two-dimensional feeding mechanism.
Project III: Assembly and adjustment of turret stamping mechanism
According to the assembly drawing, general assembly drawing and the functional requirements of the mechanical equipment, according to the requirements of the correct assembly process, the assembly and adjustment of the turret stamping mechanism is completed.
Item four: assembly and adjustment of mold
According to the assembly drawing, general assembly drawing, and the functional requirements of the mechanical equipment, in accordance with the requirements of the correct assembly process, complete the assembly and adjustment of stamping dies.
Item five: assembly and adjustment of typical transmission mechanism
According to the assembly drawing, final assembly drawing and the functional requirements of the mechanical equipment, and in accordance with the requirements of the correct assembly process, complete the assembly and adjustment of typical transmission mechanisms such as chain drive, belt drive, and gear.
Item 6. Electrical installation and circuit connection
According to the electrical drawings and functional requirements, complete the device installation and circuit connection of the electrical control system of the mechanical equipment.
Item Seven: Parameter adjustment and control of stepper motor
In combination with the stepper motor manual, the step angle and current parameter settings of the stepper motor are completed, and the PLC control program is written.
Item Eight: Servo motor parameter adjustment and control
In combination with the servo motor manual, complete the main parameter settings of the servo motor, and write a PLC program to precisely control the servo motor.
Item Nine, inverter parameter adjustment and control
In combination with the inverter manual, complete the main parameter settings of the inverter, and write a PLC program to perform multi-stage speed control of the AC motor.
Project X. PLC and touch screen software design
According to the functional requirements of mechanical equipment, PLC and touch screen programs are written and debugged to complete the automatic control of each module.
Item XI. Commissioning, operation and trial processing of mechanical equipment
Debugging and operating machinery and equipment, meeting the required work and technical requirements, and conducting trial processing of machinery and equipment.
Item 12: Assembly and adjustment of clutch
According to the requirements of the assembly drawing, the assembly and adjustment of the movable end, the fixed end, the joystick, and the support of the clutch are performed.