JGJS-831 household LCD TV training assessment device
Model 831 home appliance audio and video training and assessment device is suitable for the application and maintenance of electronic and electrical applications in the processing and manufacturing of higher and secondary vocational technical colleges, and the principles and maintenance of LCD color televisions and the application of LCD color Teaching and training of TV repair training. It is also suitable for the internship in the course of "LCD Color TV Repair" for electronics majors in technical schools. It can also be used as the training and assessment equipment for intermediate and advanced classes of home appliance maintenance in vocational skills appraisal departments and vocational training institutions.
(Pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail)
1. Open training board is used. The board has a complete installation circuit diagram, test points and adjustment points. The layout is reasonable and the connection is convenient.
2. It has leakage protection, short circuit and overload protection devices. The color TV power supply adopts cold bottom plate and dual protection of isolation transformer. The built-in line output transformer avoids the danger of high voltage electric shock. The unit board is equipped with line voltage and line current output meter display.
3. Adjust with instruments, the clarity, sensitivity, and stability are higher than those of conventional household appliances;
4. Manual adjustment function is added in the tuning part, so the experiment is very convenient.
5. In order to meet the needs of each school, an intelligent assessment device was added to the color TV training circuit board. The failure point is set by the teacher's computer according to the assessment requirements and transmitted to the open color TV training unit of the student through the assessment system. The student uses a computer or a single-chip microcomputer answering device to answer the questions.
Third, technical performance
1. Input power: single-phase three-wire to 220V ± 10% 50Hz
2. Working environment: temperature -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃, relative humidity <85% (25 ℃), altitude <4000m
3, the overall capacity: <300VA
4. Safety protection: action current ≤ 30mA, action time ≤ 0.1s
5. Environmental protection requirements: The selection of materials meets relevant national environmental protection standards
6. Dimensions: (not less than) length (mm) × width (mm) × height (mm) = 1700 × 900 × 1350
Fourth, system structure composition
The experimental device consists of a training control screen, a training table, a liquid crystal display and a training component.
(1) Training control screen (iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure, aluminum-plastic panel)
1. AC power supply (both with overcurrent protection)
Output power: mains non-isolated output 220V / 50Hz
Isolation transformer output 220V / 50Hz, 14.5V / 50Hz
Toshiba TV Remote Power
2.DC power supply: ± 16V / + 12V
3, color signal generator
(1) Output signal frequency range: Channel 12
(2) TV signal form: It is divided into 16 forms such as circle, dot, grid, black and white grid, color, monochrome, etc., which can be selected directly by pressing the button.
(3) Output signal: video, sound (IF 6.5M), RF output interface
(4) Signal system: PAL-D / K
4. Intelligent assessment interface unit: clicker interface, PC serial interface, color TV module interface
(2) Training table:
The overall structure is made of steel and wood, and it must be equipped with four universal wheels and four fixed adjustment mechanisms to facilitate movement and fixation, which is conducive to the laboratory layout. The tabletop is required to be waterproof, fireproof and wear-resistant high-density board, with a strong structure and a beautiful appearance. There are also drawers and cabinet doors for tools and materials. In addition, each training table is required to be equipped with two student stools (steel round surface with reinforcement ring).
(3) LCD: 32-inch contrast: 600: 1, brightness: 500cd / m2, response time: <16ms.
(4) Training components:
The training component of the device consists of a LCD TV module and an intelligent training assessment system.
1. LCD color TV training module: equipped with intelligent failover interface unit, switch voltage regulator circuit unit, inverter backlight drive circuit unit, remote control and local keyboard control unit, video signal processing unit, audio output unit, AD module Conversion unit, built-in troubleshooting system (can be set randomly by the computer).
2. Intelligent training assessment system: The system should be composed of a teacher machine, an intelligent training assessment board (built-in), and an intelligent training assessment system software. The clicker consists of a 240 × 128 dot matrix blue-backlit LCD screen, a PVC touch keyboard, a microprocessor, a memory, and a communication module. The system can set faults through the keyboard or the teacher's machine. Students perform fault detection on the circuit of the training platform, and pass the answers and related information to the teacher's machine through the clicker. Automatically score and save results for querying or printing. The function of the assessment system: can realize the automatic monitoring and identification of equipment, can reproduce the fault setting and troubleshooting of the training platform and count the number of misordering of the fault point, can automatically save the test paper, not lost when power is off, avoid repeated questions, automatically Save each candidate's student number, class, answer result, number of misalignments, test time, alarm record and scoring result, with calendar, clock function, countdown function, paper issue, submit function, and number setting for the test station Password setting function with personal login. This assessment system has good versatility. By combining with different training equipment, it can not only train the trainees to connect the training circuit and master the practical skills, but also use the intelligent assessment system to scientifically and fairly assess the professional knowledge learned by the trainees. It has improved the school's training and assessment management ability.
Fourth, the configuration list:
Training control screen
LCD TV Training Module
Intelligent training assessment system
DVD player module
Wire stripper, needle-nose pliers, diagonal pliers, screwdriver, electric iron, soldering iron holder, etc.
V. Training items:
1. Understand the basic structure and basic working principle of each major component in LCD TV
2. Recognize the composition of the main unit circuits of LCD TVs and understand their basic working principles
3. Measurement and analysis of electronic tuner
4. Remote control and local keyboard control measurement and analysis
5. Measurement and analysis of video signal processing flow
6. Measurement and analysis of audio signal processing flow
7, AD analog-to-digital conversion control measurement and analysis
8. Measurement and analysis of switching regulator circuit
9, measurement and analysis of inverter backlight drive circuit
10. Master the working principles and maintenance methods of home audio and video appliances such as DVD players;