JGJT-1 ordinary transparent hydraulic transmission test bench
The transparent hydraulic patented technology is the latest scientific and technological achievement researched by our company in order to realize the modern teaching of hydraulic transmission courses. It has filled the national blank of hydraulic transmission transparent teaching equipment in technical schools, technical secondary schools and colleges. With the development of science and technology, hydraulic transmission, as a transmission method that can transmit power and control, has been increasingly widely used in medical, scientific and technological, military, industrial automation production, starting, transportation, mining, construction, aviation and other fields. This system is the most ideal equipment for hydraulic transmission teaching, and its equipment is an important mark of school level and grade.
1.Hydraulic transmission has the characteristics of light weight, high power, simple structure, flexible layout, and convenient control. The speed, torque, and power can be adjusted steplessly. It can quickly change direction and speed. It has stable work, low noise, and a series of advantages such as serialization, standardization, and generalization of components.
2. This system adopts transparent hydraulic components, combined plug-in structure, movable oil circuit head, and general electric circuit. Using attached tools and materials, referring to the experimental guide provided by the company, it can easily perform various commonly used hydraulic transmission control, experiments and test. Allows students to understand the internal structure, principle and working process of the oil circuit and hydraulic components.
3. It adopts high-precision processing technology, the surface finish of hydraulic components, and high structural accuracy requirements. In 1995, it obtained national patent products. (ZL952145995)
4. Generally, it is composed of basic function circuits such as directional control circuit, pressure control circuit, speed control circuit, sequence control circuit and so on. The experimental demonstration of 18 basic control loops (expanded experiments can reach more than 60.) enables students to familiarize themselves with the structure, performance, and use of more than 20 commonly used hydraulic components. Master the working processes and principles of more than a dozen basic circuits, improve students' ability to deal with problems and solve problems, and be inspired and interested in experimental demonstrations.
5, using transparent hydraulic components, combined plug-in structure, movable oil circuit joints, general electrical circuits.
Eighteen basic hydraulic drive control circuits:
1. Reversing circuit with reversing valve;
2. Use the "O" function to close the loop of the directional valve;
3. Use the liquid-tight check valve to close the loop;
4. Pressure setting circuit;
5. Secondary pressure circuit;
6. Pressure reducing circuit using pressure reducing valve;
7. Booster circuit using booster cylinder;
8. Unloading circuit with directional valve;
9 、 Inlet throttle throttle speed regulation circuit;
10. Oil return throttling speed regulation circuit;
11. Variable pump speed control circuit;
12. Compound speed regulating circuit of pressure-limiting variable pump and speed regulating valve;
13. Speed switching circuit shorted by flow valve;
14, secondary feed loop;
15. Sequence action circuit with sequence valve;
16. Sequence action circuit with pressure relay;
17 、 Sequential action circuit of electric travel switch;
18. Sequential action circuit with stroke valve.
For other product information, please contact 010-87966065