Automotive electronic circuit experiment box
Automotive electronic circuit experiment box combines typical basic circuits of automotive electronics, and designs basic experiments of diodes and triodes, linear integrated stabilized power supply experiments, fuel injector drive experiments, speed signal measurement and processing experiments, and low water tank alarms. Six experimental projects, including experiments and steering flasher experiments, provide an experimental platform for students to improve their hands-on ability and understand the basics of automotive electronics.
1. Analog signal generator experiment: This experiment allows students to master the basic characteristics of integrated operational amplifiers; understand the basic application of integrated operational amplifiers to form sine wave oscillators.
2. Water tank water level is too low alarm experiment: This experiment allows students to learn and master the principle and method of using TC4069 six inverters to form a multivibrator; understand the working principle of the water tank low water level alarm circuit.
3, LM3914 simulation oil pressure display meter experiment: This experiment allows students to learn and master the basic principles and use of LM3914; master the working method of simulation oil pressure display.
4. Fuel injector circuit experiment: learn and master the basic method of designing the actuator power interface phone and match the circuit parameters; after debugging the circuit, further improve the understanding of the combination of mechanical and electrical in automotive electronics.
5. Turn signal flasher experiment: Learn and master the principle and debugging method of using NE555 to form a multivibrator; understand the working principle of a car steering flasher composed of NE555.
6. Speed signal measurement and processing experiment: Master the basic principle of speed measurement and the basic method of signal processing of magneto-electric speed sensor; master the use method and working characteristics of four op amp chip LM324 and six inverter TC4069; master the sine wave The working principle of signal conversion to DC square wave signal.
External dimensions: 510mm * 355mm * 175mm (length * width * thickness);
Working voltage: 220V AC; 12V DC;
Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 50 ℃.