First, pneumatic components
I. Main technical parameters
1.Power supply AC 220V 50HZ
2. DC power supply: input AC 220V, output DC 24V / 2A
3. Programmable controller (PLC): Mitsubishi FX1S-20MR host 12 inputs and 8 outputs (relay output method)
4. Air compressor (small machine with basic configuration) Motor power: 250W Power supply: AC220V
5. Nominal capacity: 10L
6.Rated output air pressure: 0.7Mpa
7. Appearance of training device: 1500mm × 600mm × 1700mm
Pneumatic and hydraulic transmission PLC control training device For information, please call 010-87966065
Second, the main features
1. Pneumatic PLC control training device is mainly composed of training table and training platform, pneumatic components and electrical control devices, programmable controller (PLC) and other components.
2. Equipped with pneumatic components commonly used in the industry, and all are equipped with transition baseplates, which can be easily and arbitrarily inserted into the training panel (the panel is a "net plate" iron plate stamping). The circuit overlap adopts quick-change connector, which is convenient and quick to disassemble.
3. The pressure of the training air source is low, and the electrical control uses a low-voltage DC 24V power supply; the training gas path and control circuit are safe and reliable, and it has manual, automatic, and sequential control functions.
4. The training control unit can also adopt an independent relay control unit for electrical control. By highlighting the superiority and advanced nature of PLC programmable control, it can deepen the understanding and mastery of the PLC programmer.
Third, the basic pneumatic training circuit
1. Reversing circuit of single-acting cylinder 2. Reversing circuit of double-acting cylinder 3. Single-acting cylinder speed control circuit 4. Double-acting cylinder unidirectional speed regulation circuit 5. Double-acting cylinder bidirectional speed regulation circuit 6. Speed changeover Circuit 7, buffer circuit 8, secondary pressure control circuit 9, high and low pressure conversion circuit 10, counting circuit 11, delay circuit 12, overload protection circuit 13, interlock circuit 14, single-cylinder single reciprocating control circuit 15, single-cylinder continuous Reciprocating action circuit 16, linear cylinder, rotary cylinder sequential action circuit 17, multi-cylinder sequential action circuit 18, double cylinder, synchronous action circuit 19, return cylinder linkage circuit 20, unloading circuit 21, or application circuit 22 of gate shuttle valve 、 Quick exhaust valve application circuit