I. Main technical parameters
1. Power supply: AC220V 50HZ
2.DC power input AC220V output DC24V / 3A
3. Programmable controller (PLC): Mitsubishi FX1S-20MR host (relay output method)
4. Motor power of hydraulic experimental pumping station: 400W Speed regulation range 0-1500r / min Dimensions: 550mm × 350mm × 4 50mm
5, when the hydraulic pump is working 1.5m away from the hydraulic platform, the noise ≤ 58dB.
6. The liquid flow pressure requirement of the training oil circuit needs 0.3-0.8 Mpa (the highest pressure of the oil pump: Pmax = 2.5Mpa)
7. Solenoid valve: AC220V suction 3 Mpa
8. Dimensions of the training device: 1500mm × 650mm × 1800mm
Second, the main features
1. Transparent hydraulic PLC control training device is mainly composed of training table, training platform, hydraulic components and electrical control devices, programmable controller (PLC) and other components.
2. Equipped with all common hydraulic components: Each hydraulic component is equipped with a mounting base plate, which can conveniently and freely place the hydraulic components on the aluminum alloy profile panel (the panel has an aluminum alloy profile structure in the form of a "T" groove). The oil circuit adopts quick-change connector, which is convenient for disassembly and does not leak oil.
3. The training components are made of transparent organic materials, which makes it easy to understand the structure, performance and use of dozens of commonly used hydraulic components. Master the working principles of dozens of basic circuits, and the experimental assembly circuit is fast and convenient.
4. The electrical main control unit is controlled by a PLC programmable controller, which can communicate with a PC microcomputer to realize intelligent control of the computer. At the same time, the hydraulic circuit is used as the control object to strengthen the learning and application of the PLC control programmable controller.
5. The training control unit can also adopt an independent relay control unit for electrical control. Through comparison, it highlights the superiority and advanced nature of PLC programmable control, and deepens the understanding and mastery of the PLC programmer.
Reversing circuit of basic hydraulic training
1. Reversing circuit with manual reversing valve. 2. The lock circuit of the directional valve can be used with the neutral machine. 3. Use the closed loop of the hydraulic control level valve.
4. Pressure setting circuit. 5. Secondary pressure control circuit. 6. Use the pressure reducing circuit of the pressure reducing valve. 7. Use the booster circuit of the booster cylinder.
8. Unloading circuit with H-type directional valve. 9 、 Inlet throttle throttle speed regulation circuit. 10, oil return throttle speed regulation circuit. 11. Reversing speed regulating circuit of speed regulating gear pump. 12. Compound speed control circuit composed of speed control gear pump and speed control valve. 13. Speed switching circuit shorted by flow valve. 14. The secondary feeding is connected in the same way by a speed regulating valve. 15. Use the same speed for the secondary feed in parallel with the speed control valve. 16. Sequence action circuit with sequence valve. 17. Sequence action circuit with pressure relay. 18. Sequential action loop controlled by a travel switch. 19. Sequential action circuit with stroke reversing valve. 20. Synchronous circuit of serial hydraulic cylinder. 21. Reversing circuit controlled by pilot relief valve.
Fourth, hydraulic components