I. Main technical parameters:
1 . Simulate 28 common human pulses.
2 . It has three types: floating extraction, middle extraction and sink extraction.
3． Training content such as pulse width (8 levels) and pulse pressure (256 levels) of all pulses can be adjusted and stored.
4. A simulated arm can automatically output 28 pulses, and each pulse parameter has factory default values.
5. The pulse pattern can be expanded up to 256 pulse patterns.
7. When the large screen LCD pulse chart is displayed in real time, the pulse wave and pulse on the screen are completely synchronized, all buttons are selected for setting, and the operation interface is friendly (expanded to the network version to achieve device technology).
8. The main control computer adopts wireless network, which can control all student computers with a control range of 200 meters.
9. There are two working states: online and stand-alone. After the student computer accepts the command from the console, the keyboard is locked and can only be controlled by the console. It is usually used in teaching tests. When the computer is offline, the students The machine can set and operate various pulses by itself.
10. It has two states: clear screen and display. When the screen is clear, each student machine does not display the pulse chart, which is suitable for pulse diagnosis test. This is a command that can be issued by the main console for different pulses. Pulse chart and other grasped conditions; when the screen is cleared, each student machine can display the pulse chart.