What a simulated bank means
Through various business activities and the application of various financial instruments, banks implement monetary and credit management, promote economic development, stabilize financial prices, and improve social and economic benefits.
Most of the business of the bank is handled by the accounting and cashier department. Therefore, the accounting and cashier department needs a team of talents and skills, and a skilled professional team. The financial professional school trains and delivers qualified secondary finance. Schools of professional talents arrange students to go to the grass-roots level for internship in the fourth semester. It is hoped that through practice, students' theoretical knowledge will be transformed into abilities, so as to achieve the unity of theory and practice so that they can directly deal with various businesses when they graduate from the post However, due to subjective and objective reasons, students' internships have added a lot of burden to the grassroots offices, and have also brought trouble and difficulty to the work of comrades in the grassroots offices. At the same time, the effect of student internship is also very uneven. Students who have a good learning foundation and take the initiative to gain benefits through internship, but most of the learning effects are not ideal, but it wastes precious time. The simulation bank is a good form that is expected to receive better results by learning the theory and performing simulated business operations. It can quickly cultivate accounting talents close to the requirements of commercial banks. Of course, it is still necessary for students to go to grassroots internships, because the simulated bank is not a real bank after all. With the simulation bank study, the internship time can be shortened and the internship effect can be better. With the help of supplementary and training similar to bank accounting teaching, students can learn "Bank Accounting" better and faster for the future in bank accounting work. Its due role. ( Teaching Equipment | Teaching Instruments )
Simulate the division of labor in each bank group of a bank
Set up five counters for accounting: two groups, one counter for cashiers, one counter for savings, one counter for the central bank, and several customers.
Accounting A counter management: industrial enterprise loans, industrial enterprise deposits, private and individual industrial and commercial deposits. Accept business, accounting, and prepare daily account statements. Consists of three to four people.
Accounting B counter management: commercial and industrial loans, deposits of commercial enterprises, deposits of institutions and organizations. Accept business, accounting, and prepare daily account statements. Consists of three to four people.
Accounting C counter management: collective industrial loans, collective industrial deposits, deposits of foreign-funded enterprises. Accept business, accounting, and prepare daily account statements. Consists of three people.
The accounting exchange counter is in charge; remittances should be released, remittances remitted, and financial amounts to be settled. Manage business, accounting, and prepare daily account statements. Consists of three people.
Accounting collection counter management: accepting entrusted collection business, performing surgical accounting, consisting of three persons.
The joint bank team manages: the issuing bank compiles the report, the receiving bank accepts the order transfer, and prepares the joint bank account, and the joint bank account day statement. Consists of three people.
The management of the integrated group: depositing funds from the central bank, depositing financial deposits with the central bank, paying general deposits with the central bank, interest income, interest expenses, bookkeeping, preparing account statement statements, and closing accounts. Consists of four people.
Out-of-house counters: cash income, payments, cash income, daily payouts, and thin inventory. Consists of three people.
Savings counter management: depositors and withdrawals of cash and time deposits, cash income and expenditures, closing accounts and preparing daily statements.
Central bank cabinet management: The payment and income of currency issuance and withdrawal, record the accounting and issuing department's books, the manager's treasury budget income collection and reporting, and prepare statements. The debit and deposit book is composed of four persons.
Customer: Responsible for submitting vouchers, making payments, receiving payments, accepting receipts, and making enquiries to counter personnel. Consists of several people. Responsible for submitting various vouchers to each counter.
Provisioning of simulation banks
1 a teacher's desk; 2 a teacher's chair; 3 two double-door standing cabinets; 4 a high-brightness writing projector; 5 JD928 counterfeit money counters (one cashier and one savings); 6 Two binding machines; 7 foreign currency ticket samples, the People's Republic of China Bills Law, abacus, two-color printing pad, multi-function pen holder; simulated bank accounting tutorials, attachment vouchers, and books each.
Simulation Bank Teaching Wall Chart
? Graphic illustration of cash payment operation procedures:
(2) Cash income accounting procedures and methods, diagrams;
(3) Illustration of the operating procedures and methods for the calculation of the issuance of individual loan loans;
(4) Illustration of the method of operating procedures for the recovery of individual loan loans;
(5) Illustration of the accounting operation procedures and methods of transfer checks (receipt, payment unit in a different counter in a row);
(6) Illustration of the procedures and methods for the operation of checking the transfer check (not opening an account in the same bank and submitting by the payee);
(7) Illustration of the procedures and methods for the operation of checking the transfer check (not opening an account in the same bank and submitting by the payee);
(8) Illustration of the procedures and methods for the operation of the check for the transfer of cheques (do not open an account in the same bank and submit the issuer);
(9) Illustration of the procedures and methods for the operation of the check for transfer checks (not opening an account in the same bank and submitting the issuer)
(10) Illustration of the operation and procedures of Xinhui accounting (direct account entry);
(11) Illustration of operating procedures and methods of Xinhui accounting (Xinhui is not one of the direct accounts);
(12) Illustration of the operating procedures and methods of letter exchange accounting (direct exchange does not directly account one);
(13) Illustration of procedures and methods for bank draft settlement accounting operations (issue and redemption phase);
(14) Bank drafts calculation procedures and illustrations (settlement phase);
(15) Illustration of procedures and methods for entrusted collection and settlement accounting operations (postal, full payment due).
(1) 8 counter sections (2) 30 student tables (3) 1 counter at the corner of the garden (4) staff rules 1 (5) interest cards 1 (6) 60 student stools (7) business management cards 10 (8) stainless steel abacus 60 sides (9) pen holder 60 (10) two-color printing table 60 (11) accounting pen 60 (12) red pen, pencil, ruler, glue, pin, paper clip each 60 ( 13) Sponge cylinder 60 (14) foreign currency 30 samples (15) bill method 30 (16) cash collection chapters 6 (17) cash payment chapters 6 (18) transfer chapters 6 (19) Attachment: Six chapters (20) One joint bank special chapter (21) One settlement special chapter (22) Six unit financial chapters (23) Six manager chapters (24) Six accounting chapters 、 钳工实验室设备相关连接 ： Finance and accounting simulation, engineering drawing , fitter laboratory equipment related connections :
(25), currency 1.63 million yuan, of which 100 (100 knives) 50 yuan (100 knives) 10 yuan (100 knives) 5 yuan (50 knives) 1 yuan (50 knives)
(26) Sixty books of simulated bank accounting tutorial (27) Sixty books of simulated bank accounting tutorial supporting exercises (60) Sixty sets.
It is divided into 10 special counters, and each counter has a special account book. The account pages are: (1) copy the individual account pages; (2) the account daily statement; (3) the seal card; (4) the D-type account pages; ( 5) A type of account sheet; (6) List of budgetary income for collection; (7) Entrusted receipt voucher register; (8) Receipt of receipt voucher; (9) Table of receipts for surgical items; (10) Appearance Subject payment; (11) Collection report; (12) Collection report; (13) Daily schedule; (14) Cash income diary; (15) Cash payment diary; (16) Cash inventory book; (17) ) Account registration book; (18) current savings account pages; (19) passbooks; (20) full deposits and withdrawal certificates; (21) account openings; (22) current savings deposit receipts; (23) business day statements; (24) Daily report of shared income; (25) Daily report of budgeted income; (26) Daily report of tax return income calculation; (27) General ledger.