The training platform includes a training control screen (AC and DC power supply, color signal generator, intelligent assessment interface), a liquid crystal display and training components (LCD TV module, intelligent training assessment system). LCD display: 32 inches, contrast ratio: 600: 1, brightness: 500cd / m2, response time <16ms. LCD TV module includes intelligent fault conversion interface, switching regulator circuit, inverter backlight drive circuit, remote control and local keyboard control, video signal processing, audio output, AD analog-to-digital conversion, built-in fault setting system, and the computer can randomly set faults point. The intelligent training and assessment system is equipped with intelligent assessment software and intelligent answering devices. Students can exchange data with the teacher's computer through the answering device, and can perform statistical analysis on student evaluations. Equipped with Beijing Jinggong Science Education Co., Ltd. training instruction book.
1. Input power: single-phase three-wire AC220V ± 10% 50HZ
2. Working environment: temperature -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃ relative humidity ＜ 85% (25 ℃)
3. Machine capacity: <300VA
4. Safety protection: operating current ≤ 30mA, operating time ≤ 0.1s
5. Dimensions: 170cm × 93cm × 135.5cm
6. Equipped with password boot and timer shutdown system for easy experiment management.
1. This device consists of four parts: training control screen, training table, liquid crystal display and training components.
? Training control screen (iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure, aluminum-plastic panel)
2. AC power supply (both with overcurrent protection)
Output power: mains non-isolated output 220V 50HZ
Isolation transformer output 220V 50HZ
3. DC power supply: ± 16V / + 12V
4. Color signal generator
(1) Output signal frequency range: Channel 12
(2) TV signal form: it is divided into 16 forms such as circle, dot, grid, black and white grid, color, monochrome, etc., which can be directly selected by the button
(3) Output signal: video, sound (IF 6.5M, RF output interface)
(4) Signal system: PAL-D / K
5. Intelligent assessment interface unit: clicker interface, PC serial interface, color TV module interface
(2) LCD: 32-inch contrast: 600: 1, brightness: 500cd / m2, response time: <16ms
(Three) training components
The device consists of a LCD color TV module, a DVD video player, and an intelligent training and assessment system.
LCD TV training module
Intelligent fault conversion interface unit, switching regulator circuit unit, inverter backlight drive circuit unit, remote control and local keyboard control unit, video signal processing unit, audio output unit, AD analog-to-digital conversion unit, built-in troubleshooting system ( Random points of failure by the computer)
2. Intelligent training assessment system
1. The computer can monitor 1-126 smart home appliances
2. More than 20 failure points have been set.
3, with the function of sending volumes
4, with winding function
5, with single and all experimental bench clear function
6, with automatic detection of communication home appliances assessment station
7, can generate individual student transcripts
8. Statistics and analysis of student assessments
9, with a password to enter the system, you can change the password after entering the system
10, with printing function
11, with a limit on the number of answers
12. The student desk is equipped with an intelligent clicker. Students can exchange data with the teacher through the clicker.
(4) Training table: The overall structure adopts an aluminum alloy frame to stand on the table, and is equipped with four universal wheels and four fixed adjustment mechanisms, which are easy to move and fix, and are conducive to the layout of the laboratory. The table top is waterproof, fire-resistant, high-density board resistant to slabs, sturdy in structure and beautiful in appearance. With drawers and doors for tools and materials.
4. Experimental items
1. Black screen failure analysis and failure demonstration experiment;
2. Failure analysis and demonstration experiment with sound and no image;
3. Failure analysis and demonstration experiment of keyed circuit;
4. Failure analysis and demonstration experiment of remote control receiving circuit;
5. No grating, no sound failure analysis and demonstration experiment;
6. No sound failure analysis and demonstration experiment of right channel;
7. No sound failure analysis and demonstration experiment of left channel;
8. Failure analysis and demonstration experiment of power amplifier circuit;
9. Failure analysis and demonstration experiment of remote transmitting circuit;
10. Failure analysis and demonstration experiment with grating, no image and no sound;
11. Demonstration experiment of LCD dead pixels detection;
12. Demonstration experiment of LCD TV working voltage range
13. LCD TV comprehensive performance test experiment.