This equipment uses frequency conversion technology. First, the single-phase AC power is rectified into DC power by a rectifier bridge, and the DC power is "inverted" by a three-phase inverter bridge into three-phase AC power with any adjustable frequency. The speed of the compressor is automatically controlled. To achieve the purpose of energy saving. In addition, more than ten models of other types of air conditioners, refrigerator systems and circuits have been added, which will help students to master the cooling and heating technology more comprehensively. The split air conditioner has a three-dimensional structure. The front is a simulated indoor unit, and the rear is a real outdoor unit. The indoor unit is improved to a real air conditioner. The refrigerator has also been improved. The front and rear compartments are separated: the front is the freezer compartment, and the back is the refrigerator compressor, working room, and a temperature regulator.
In order to overcome the problem of the temperature display of refrigerators and air conditioners, the seventh-generation products have added teacher failure demonstration software and a digital temperature display system for circuit detection, which can intuitively observe the temperature of key points in the cooling and heating systems. ( Teaching Equipment | Teaching Instruments )
● Notable Features 1. Absolute simulation of the line. (Same as the overall structure and performance of inverter air conditioners on the market)
2. Multi-point temperature collection, patrol detection, digital display.
3. The air conditioner uses cutting-edge pure DC frequency conversion technology to save energy and facilitate teaching.
4. The overall design is reasonable and compact, which makes the laboratory's vision wider.
5. Combine software and hardware to increase experimental items.
6. Pure software simulates the whole process of real cooling and heating.
● Main technical parameters Power supply: AC220V ± 5% (single phase)
Rated frequency: 50Hz
Applicable voltage range: 160V-253V
Maximum remote control distance / angle range: 8m / 80o
Noise: 37-44dB inside and 55dB outside
Ambient temperature: -5 ℃ -40 ℃
Relative humidity: ≤85% (25 ° C)
Total power consumption: <1KW
Compressor power: Air conditioner: 1ph Refrigerator: 1 / 10ph
Refrigerant Type: Air Conditioner: R22 Refrigerator: R12
Air conditioner working method: DC inverter ● Skill assessment system features:
1.The computer can monitor 1-126 smart home appliances
2. More than 20 failure points have been set.
3.Has a volume sending function
4, with winding function
5, with single and all experimental platform
6, with automatic detection of the communication connection of various household appliances assessment station
7, can generate student transcripts
8. Statistics and analysis of student assessments
9. There is a password to enter the system, and the password can be changed after entering the system
10.With printing function
11. With the function of limiting the number of answers ● Adding common failure experiment items of split air-conditioning circuit I. The whole machine does not work or works abnormally, you can use the following fault demonstration
1, the microprocessor is damaged, the fault code Q should be replaced
2. Bad crystal, fault code I
3. CPU working + 5V power loss, fault code G
4. The rectifier diode is damaged and cannot work normally. Fault code F
5. The three-terminal voltage regulator 7812 is not good and cannot work normally. Fault code V
6. CPU reset is bad, air conditioner cannot work, fault code H
Second, the indoor fan works, but the host does not work, you can troubleshoot by the following methods.
1. If the compressor cannot work normally, under normal circumstances: the capacitor overload protector is open,
Replaceable capacitor overload protector
2. If the control instruction is wrong, fault code K
3. If 12V power is lost, fault code V
3. The whole machine works normally and the remote control fails, which can be demonstrated by the following methods
1. If the remote control is damaged, fault code U
2. Receiving head is bad, fault code P
3. Bad CPU, fault code P
Fourth, the whole machine works, the remote control is normal, but there is no beep, you can use the following methods to demonstrate
1. Buzzer is broken, fault code W
2, 2003 integration is broken, fault code X
Fifth, the whole machine works, the damper does not move, the fault code Y
Six, matters needing attention
1. The above fault demonstrations can only be performed one by one. After the demonstration, the switch should be reset and the fault indicator light goes out. Before proceeding to the next failure demonstration.
2. In normal state, the demo switches are all forward (up)
3. The host is turned on and off, and the time interval is about 5 minutes. The compressor is easily damaged due to continuous startup.
4. The microprocessor sets the delay protection function for 3 minutes.
5. Refrigeration conversion heating needs to be stopped for more than 3 minutes.
● Air-conditioning refrigerator system process practice project 1. General single-door refrigerator system process
2. Two-door direct-cooling refrigerator refrigeration system process
3. Process of Refrigeration System of Double Door Intercooler
4, single door direct cooling refrigerator electric control system process
5. Process of electric control system of double door cold refrigerator
6.Thermistor temperature controller system flow
7, GR204EIC thermostat system process
8.Separated heat pump air conditioner system process
9. Process of electronic control system for split heat pump air conditioner
10, window type electric pump air conditioner system process
11. Process of electric control system for air-cooled cabinet air conditioner
12, refrigerator dynamic presentation system
13.Dynamic demonstration system of split heat pump air conditioner
14. Refrigerator simulation demonstration system (hardware)
15. Inverter air conditioning simulation demonstration system (hardware)
● Automatic temperature detection system (automatic acquisition, patrol detection, digital display) 1. Normal ambient temperature;
2. Compressor exhaust pipe;
3. Compressor return air pipe;
4. Condenser exhaust port;
5. Evaporator air outlet;
● Air conditioner fault setting method number Fault name fault setting method
1. Fluorine leaks fluorine from shut-off valve I inflation port
2. The capillary valve is closed and the shut-off valve II is fully closed, that is, fully closed, and half closed is half blocked.
3. Too much fluorine, add fluorine to the 1.25 times the current from the filling port of the stop valve I
4. The compressor suction port is blocked and the shut-off valve I is fully closed, that is, fully closed, and half closed is half blocked.
5.The condenser is dirty and blocked. Use a glass plate to seal the air inlet surface of the condenser.
6.Evaporator is dirty and blocked with a glass plate to cover the air inlet surface of the evaporator
7. Compressor overload protector fault code BK
8. Compressor startup capacitor fault code BM
9. No heating fault code BL
10, outdoor fan does not turn fault code BO
11, indoor fan does not turn fault code BN
12, temperature control failure code BS
13.Remote receiving head damage fault code BP
14. Rectifier power circuit failure fault code BF
15. Remove the temperature sensor at the coil from the failure of the refrigeration system
16. Damper non-operation fault code BY
17, temperature control probe damage fault code BR
18, + 5V power failure fault code BG
19, + 12V power failure fault code BV
20.Remote control failure fault code BU
● Refrigerator fault setting method number Fault name fault setting method
1 Fluorine leaks fluorine from stop valve I gas inlet
2 Capillary blocked shut-off valve II, fully closed means fully blocked, half closed means half blocked
3 Too much fluorine Add fluorine to the 1.25 times the current from the filling port of the stop valve I
4 Compressor suction port is blocked Replace with a bad overload protector
5 Compressor startup capacitor failure Replace with good or bad capacitor for good
6 Non-stop fault code C
7 Non-stop fault code D
8 Light does not turn on Error code E
??天天电玩城?? appliances, refrigerators, air conditioners, cooling and heating equipment related connections: