The complete set of drawing room equipment is the latest multimedia engineering drawing room product developed by our company. It is a complete, practical and ideal drawing equipment. This advanced multimedia engineering drawing room is based on the "intensive application and professional service" as the comprehensive purpose. The course refines the teaching content and improves the teaching methods. The core is to train students' ability to read and draw engineering drawings. , Highlighting practical teaching links. At the same time, with the help of computer graphics technology and multimedia technology, the use of mechanical drawing multimedia software to demonstrate three-dimensional dynamic models with computers, strengthen intuitive teaching, achieve a visual image of teaching content, increase learning interest and reduce learning difficulty. At the same time, the software uses 2 / 3D animation to demonstrate the model; using animation and speech to explain the use of drawing tools and drawing standards. This set of equipment is suitable for the teaching, course design and graduation design of drawing courses in various technical colleges, technical schools and vocational colleges. ( Teaching Equipment | Teaching Instruments )
I. Teacher's Desk
1, a teacher's desk (iron sheet metal sprayed plastic structure, durable. Specifications: 1600 × 750 × 1750mm).
2, a teacher's desk P4 computer.
3. A set of multimedia software for engineering drawing (36 model animations)
4, a swivel chair.
5, a high-brightness writing projector, a screen.
6. A box of quick drawing miniature models (38 pieces).
7, drawing tools and instruments: the same as "equipment for each student" (see below).
8. 30 large-scale plastic drawing models (with 3D animation demonstration);
9, 6 descriptive geometric projection boxes (with projection animation demonstration)
2. Each student is equipped
1. A student table (specification: 110 × 64 × 76cm).
2. A student stool.
3. A box (38 pieces) of quick drawing miniature models.
3. Drawing tools and instruments:
(1) No. 1 drawing board; (2) A set of 90cm T-square device; (3) A box of drawing instruments (5 pieces); (4) A set of 30cm triangular plates (45 °, 60 °); (5) Curve A plate; (6) a triangular scale; (7) a multi-purpose stainless steel wipe picture; (8) several pieces according to the professional configuration template; (9) three drawing pencils; (10) a drawing eraser. (11) Utility knife