The company's first multimedia integrated experimental equipment "Hydraulic Transmission", which integrates design, training and innovation, is suitable for courses such as Hydraulic Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulic Components, and Hydraulic Transmission Systems. The "Hydraulic Transmission" course is a professional basic course for undergraduates majoring in mechanical design, manufacturing and automation. It systematically introduces hydraulic transmission technology. It is a compulsory course for current mechanical design, manufacturing, and automation majors. It is also a package, vehicle engineering, industrial engineering, and Required courses for night majors and other majors. This experimental device uses a variety of materials and media means, focusing on the basic knowledge of hydraulic fluid mechanics of hydraulic transmission, hydraulic power components, actuators, control components and auxiliary components, the basic circuit of hydraulic transmission. The experimental device uses teaching hydraulic transmission multimedia software. The multimedia courseware produced is rich in content and combines animation and two-dimensional views. At the same time, it works well with the drawing board module file model. The multimedia software contains 35 hydraulic transmission animation contents The experimental device uses a 35-piece drawing board module board for students' use; the module board can be replaced as required by the course content. ( Teaching Equipment | Teaching Instruments )
1. The experimental bench uses one P4 computer host, one 17-inch monitor, one mouse and one keyboard.
2. Use the multimedia software interface to vividly demonstrate the entire process of the functions and principles of various hydraulic components and hydraulic circuits with two-dimensional virtual animation, so that students can achieve a close combination of theory and practice.
3. Use the text chart description file of the module board to guide students to independently analyze the hydraulic drive structure and movement mode, and cultivate the ability to look at pictures and identify pictures.
4. Use physical graphics to give students an in-depth understanding of the components and structural principles of hydraulic components, increase student design and analysis of course content, and cultivate students' innovative consciousness.
5. The experimental device uses 35 text chart boards to introduce the functions and structures of various hydraulic components and hydraulic circuits, as well as their uses and functions.
6. This device adopts a component structure, and it is convenient to replace the text chart module board. If you need to expand the function or develop a new experiment, you only need to add a text chart board and a model, and it will never be eliminated.
Third, the main technical parameters
1. Working power: single-phase 220V AC power.
2. Structure: The test bench is made of iron sheet metal with plastic spray structure, which is durable.
3. Working environment: temperature -10 0-+ 40 0 C.
4. Power consumption of the whole machine: <0.5KW
5. Dimensions of the test bench: 1600 × 750 × 1750mm