Comprehensive experimental device for multimedia simulation design of stamping dies I. Overview The company's first multimedia comprehensive experimental equipment that integrates design, testing, and innovation is applicable to courses such as "Punching Die Design and Manufacturing" and "Application Examples of Die Design". "Stamping Die Design and Manufacturing" is a main professional technical course for mold design and manufacturing. This course is based on the requirements of the Department of Higher Education of the Ministry of Education, "Several Opinions on Strengthening Talent Training in Higher Vocational Colleges," and other documents. Taking the cultivation of students' ability to engage in stamping die design and manufacturing as the core, the principles of stamping and forming, stamping equipment, stamping process, die design and die manufacturing are organically integrated. Various materials and media are used to systematically analyze various stamping procedures Forming law, forming process design and mold design. It focuses on the design and manufacturing of typical punching dies (blanking dies, bending dies, and drawing dies), and introduces the design and manufacturing of multi-stage progressive dies appropriately. The experimental device uses stamping mold design multimedia software to demonstrate the mold structure function and principle with computer animation voice, and cooperate with the physical mold model; the multimedia software includes 32 pieces of stamping mold animation content; the experimental device uses 32 models and 32 instructional module boards for students ; The model and module board can be replaced as required by the course content. ( Teaching Equipment | Teaching Instruments )
1. The experimental bench uses one P4 computer host, one 17-inch monitor, one mouse and one keyboard.
2. Use the stamping mold to design a multimedia software interface, use animation to vividly demonstrate the mold structure function and principle, and use voice to explain various molds, so that students can achieve a close combination of theory and practice.
3. Use the text chart description file of the module board to guide students to analyze the mold structure and movement mode independently, and cultivate the ability to look at pictures and identify pictures.
4. Use the physical mold model to let students understand the mold composition and structural principles in depth, increase the content of students 'design and analysis courses, and cultivate students' innovative consciousness.
5. The experimental device uses 32 stamping die models and 32 text chart boards to introduce the functions and structures of various plastic molds, as well as their uses and functions.
6. This device adopts a component structure, and it is convenient to replace the text chart board and mold model. If you need to expand the function or develop new experiments, you only need to add the text chart board and model, and it will never be eliminated.
7. All the molds use multimedia control software to perform two-dimensional or three-dimensional animation demonstrations, which vividly demonstrate the process of punching die, bending die, deep drawing die, automatic die opening, closing, forming, and production.
Third, the main technical parameters
1. Working power: single-phase 220V AC power.
2. Structure: The test bench is made of iron sheet metal with plastic spray structure, which is sturdy and durable.
3. Working environment: temperature -100- + 400C.
4. Overall power consumption: <0.5KW
5. Dimensions of test bench: 1600 × 750 × 1750mm
Fourth, the test bench configuration
V-shaped precision bending die
Z-piece bending die
Guide plate simple blanking die
Big circle once bending die
Front mounted composite mold
Bending die with swing die
Bending die with swing punch
Composite die punching three washers simultaneously
Bending mold with pendulum
Blanking and drawing composite die
Roller Bending Die
Deep drawing die after blank holder device
Double bending die
Deep drawing die without blank holder device
U-shaped part bending die less than 90 degrees
Double-action press rigid blank-drawing die
Small round one-time bending die
Deep drawing die with blank holder device
One-time bending die
Deep drawing die after blank holder device
Oblique wedge horizontal punching die
Progressive die with side-blade distanced spring guide
Small hole punch for ultra short punch
Punching and blanking progressive die with a fixed distance by using guide pins
Small hole punch for full-length guide structure
Progressive die for punching and blanking with double-side blade distance
Cantilever punching die
Lever direction switching mechanism
Continuous die for punching and blanking
Hook type automatic feeding mold