Mechanical drawing multimedia three-dimensional mapping design training device I. Overview
The company's first multi-media mechanical drawing training equipment integrating design, surveying and innovation, is suitable for courses such as "Technical Drawing", "Mechanical Drawing", "Engineering Drawing" and other courses. "Mechanical Drawing" is a compulsory technical basic course for mechanical students in higher vocational colleges. The mechanical drawing training device is an application-oriented device that trains students to correctly read and draw mechanical drawings, enhances students' basic engineering skills, and has strong practicality. At the same time, with the help of computer graphics technology and multimedia technology, the use of Kerong mechanical drawing multimedia software to demonstrate the three-dimensional dynamic model with a computer, strengthen the intuitive teaching, achieve a visual image of the teaching content, increase learning interest and reduce learning difficulty. The training device also uses a drawing board to draw pictures. The up and down of the drawing board is electrically controlled; the training device uses 36 models for students. ( Teaching Equipment | Teaching Instruments )
1. The experiment bench uses a P4 computer
2. Use multimedia software interface to vividly demonstrate the model with 3D animation, so that students can achieve a close combination of theory and practice.
3. Use 3D animation files to guide students to independently analyze the shape of the model and develop the ability to look at images and identify images.
4. Use physical models to allow students to understand the model structure in depth, increase student design and analysis of course content, and cultivate students' innovative consciousness.
3. Tasks of this mechanical drawing training device
1. Develop the ability to draw engineering drawings.
2. Develop the ability to read engineering drawings.
3. Develop the ability to draw freehand sketches.
4. Develop the ability to think logically and visually in three dimensions.
Fourth, the main technical parameters
1. Working power: single-phase 220V AC power.
2. Structure: The test bench is made of iron sheet metal with plastic spray structure, which is durable.
3. Working environment: temperature -10 0-+ 40 0 C.
4. Power consumption of the whole machine: <1KW
5. Dimensions of the test bench: 1600 × 750 × 1750mm
V. Content configuration of the test bench
Demonstrate models with 3D animations to facilitate students to draw graphics
Combination reading method
Assembly joint cutting
Combined body line and surface analysis
Combined body shape analysis method 1
Combined body shape analysis method 2
Combined bearing cap
Combined bearing housing
Worm gear box 1
Worm gear box 2
Worm gear box
Half cut 1
Half cut 2
No. 1 drawing board, 90cm T-square, 5 boxes of drawing instruments, curve board, triangular prism scale, stainless steel multi-purpose wipe picture, multi-function module, set of triangle board, 1 set of 5 drawing pencils, drawing eraser
Contents of multimedia mechanical drawing software: 3D animations of 36 models; the use of T-squares; the combined use of T-squares and triangular plates; the use of curved plates; the use of pencils; the use of split cones; drawing format, lines, fonts, dimensions; Geometric drawing and so on.
The software uses 3D animation to demonstrate the model; using animated speech to explain the use of drawing tools and drawing standards.