The company pioneered the development of a multimedia integrated training device that integrates design, mapping, and innovation, and is suitable for courses such as Mechanical Drawing and Descriptive Geometry. The main purpose of this training device is to train students 'ability to draw and read engineering drawings and design ability of geometric shapes; at the same time, train and develop students' space imagination and analysis ability. The training device uses descriptive geometry multimedia software to demonstrate the process of projection generation and drawing steps with a computer. Huake multimedia software contains 30 pieces of geometric model animation content and drawing steps. The device also uses a drawing board to draw pictures. Control; the training device uses 30 geometric projection models and 30 module board instructions for students to use; the model and module board can be replaced as required by the course content. ( Teaching Equipment | Teaching Instruments )
1. The experiment bench uses a P4 computer
2. Use the multimedia software interface to demonstrate the projection process and drawing steps with animated images to enable students to achieve a close combination of theory and practice.
3. Use the text board description file of the module board to guide students to independently analyze the projection method and cultivate the ability to look at pictures and identify pictures.
4. Use physical models to give students a deeper understanding of the principles of descriptive geometry, increase student design and analysis of course content, and cultivate students' creative consciousness.
5. The experimental device uses 30 models and 30 modular diagrams to introduce the structure of various geometries. Each module board is full of pictures and text, and the content is vivid, which is convenient for students to learn.
6. This device adopts a component structure, and it is convenient to replace module boards and models. If you need to expand functions or develop new experiments, you only need to add module boards and models, and they will never be eliminated.
Third, the task of this descriptive geometry training device
1. Learn the projection method and master the basic theory and application of the orthographic method.
2. Develop the ability to draw engineering drawings.
3. Develop the computer's ability to draw engineering drawings.
4. Develop the ability to read engineering drawings.
5. Develop the ability to draw freehand sketches.
6. Develop the ability to think logically and visually in three dimensions.
Six, the main technical parameters
1. Working power: single-phase 220V AC power.
2. Structure: The test bench is made of iron sheet metal with plastic spray structure, which is durable.
3. Working environment: temperature -10 0-+ 40 0 C.
4. Power consumption of the whole machine: <1KW
5. Dimensions of the test bench: 1600 × 750 × 1750mm