| JGS-01 PLC Programmable Controller Experimental Device |
PLC programmable controller is a new type of industrial control device developed on the basis of a microprocessor. It has the characteristics of small size, strong function, high reliability, and convenient application and installation. It quickly occupied a dominant position in China's industrial control and continues to develop. According to this development situation, all colleges and universities and various vocational and technical schools in the country have incorporated PLC teaching into their teaching tasks as a compulsory course for electronics, electrical, and industrial automation majors. The PLC programmable experimental system is a new generation of PLC teaching products developed according to this teaching requirement. Since the product was launched, it has received unanimous praise from teaching teachers and experts in various universities. The complete set of devices has a reasonable design, powerful functions, and simple and convenient operation. Students understand and master the control principles and operating methods of programmable controllers. Speed up learning PLC programming methods. Are of great help. It is an ideal tool in PLC teaching.
1.PLC programmable controller experiment bench
2.PLC programmable controller experimental device
3.PLC programmable controller operating table
4. Programming application software
5. Simulation teaching software
6.PLC and transfer communication cable
7. Computer or handheld programmer (user-supplied or purchased)
Three, PLC programmable controller experimental bench
(I) Functions and Features
1) The test bench includes
◆ AC power input area ◆ PLC host, programming cable
◆ LED luminous tube, indicator light ◆ Output load indication
◆ Input analog switches (buttons and switches) ◆ LED digital tube, buzzer
◆ DC stabilized power supply 5V1A, 24V2A ◆ PLC input and output ports
◆ DC motor, relay
2) The input and output ports of the PLC host have been led to the panel. The input can be connected to an analog input switch, a travel switch or a photoelectric switch. The output can be connected to the indicators, digital tubes and relays, DC motors and buzzers on the panel, and can also be connected to the demonstration device, which can be used for practical industrial control.
3) PLC host generally adopts the original Mitsubishi series host from Japan. It can also be equipped with other models if required by the user.
4) The JGS-01 experimental bench itself has a 24V2A power supply. It can be directly used for output load or interface with demonstration device or connected with other corresponding devices.
5) The experimental bench structure adopts the hanging box type, which is convenient for the expansion of experimental projects and the second development of users.
6) Dual-port wiring method: The connection between the PLC experimental bench and the experimental box-hanging device can be self-locking, and the single-line point-by-point connection can improve the manual brain ability, deepen the understanding of the PLC's structural functions, and can also The wires are connected at one time to increase the speed of the experiment. Compared with the single connection method of other manufacturers, it has absolute superiority.
7) It can complete basic experiments, application experiments of PLC control principle and use in real industrial control.
(Two) experimental items
1. AND, OR, and non-logical function experiments 2. Timer and counter function experiment
3． Jump and branch function experiment 4. Shift register experiment
5． Data processing function experiment 6. Differential and bit operation experiments
7. 8. Traffic signal PLC automatic control experiment 8. PLC automatic control experiment of agitator
9. 10. LED digital official display PLC automatic control experiment PLC automatic control experiment of four-story elevator
11. 12. Selection and control experiment of machining center tool library PLC control experiment of artistic lantern modeling
13. 14. Automatic control experiment of motor PLC control of stepper motor
15. 15. Experimental Experiment of Simulated TV Tower Control experiment of automatic feeding and loading system
17. Vending machine experiment 18. Automatic forming experiment
19. 20. Water tower automatic water supply control system experiment Automatic mail sorting experiment
twenty one. Automatic washing machine control system simulation experiment 22. Electroplating process control experiment
(Three) technical parameters
◆ PLC host: Input: 24 points and 16 points (optional)
◆ Model: Mitsubishi FX1N-40MR (Siemens and Omron can also be selected, prices are subject to negotiation)
◆ Output voltage: DC 24V, indicated by voltmeter
◆ Programming with application software
◆ Power input: AC 220V, 50Hz
◆ Current ≥2A, current has overload protection ◆ Dimensions: 160 × 75 × 140 cm3
Fourth, PLC programmable controller experimental device
This device is an external demonstration device designed for use with the PLC programmable controller experimental bench. It uses LED light-emitting diodes, large LED digital tubes, DC motors, stepper motors and other actuators to simulate the state of the actual industrial control process with other peripheral circuits. It vividly demonstrates the entire execution process of the PLC. Through this device, students 'hands-on ability can be exercised, a vivid image of the executing agency can verify the correctness of the programs they have written, master the practical application of PLC, and enhance students' interest in PLC learning. The position of the device on the presentation screen can be arbitrarily moved and interchanged.
The input and output of the PLC on the demonstration device adopts 24V power supply, and the 5V power supply is used for the peripherals in the actuator. At present, each demonstration device mainly consists of 17 experimental hanging boxes (experiment hanging box size: 40 × 24 × 6 cm3) , Their models are:
| 1) PLC001 traffic signal PLC automatic control |
2) PLC002 automatic control of PLC002 agitator
3) PLC003 LED digital tube display PLC automatic control (physical)
4) PLC004 PLC automatic control of four-story elevator (in kind)
5) PLC005 machining center tool magazine selection control (physical)
6) PLC006 PLC control of artistic lantern modeling
7) PLC007 motor automatic control (in kind)
8) PLC control of PLC008 stepper motor (in kind)
9) PLC009 Analog TV Transmission Tower
10) PLC010 automatic feeding and loading system
11) P LC011 Vending Machine
12) PLC012 automatic molding system
13) PLC013 Water Tower Automatic Water Supply System
14) PLC014 automatic mail sorting system
15) PLC015 automatic washing machine system
16) PLC016 plating system
17) PLC017 basic experiment