5510 MCU Application Technology Experiment Box:
● Overview The main functions and experimental items of this experiment box are basically the same as the "5500 single - chip microcomputer application technology experimental device ".
● Main technical parameters: ( teaching equipment | teaching instrument )
1. Input power: AC220V ± 5% 50HZ;
2. Working current: ≤1A
3. Ambient temperature: -5 ℃ -40 ℃
4. Dimensions: 410X310X110 (mm)
: JG-5700 (PLC) programmable experiment box :
5700 Programmable Experiment Box PLC programmable, single chip microcomputer, variable frequency speed regulation, sensors, experiment box equipment related connection categories:
This experimental device is suitable for the needs of laboratory construction in various institutions. We have launched the "5100 Programmable Experiment Box". It integrates programmable logic controller, programming software, MCGS industrial control configuration software. On this device, basic PLC instruction exercises, simulation experiments and practical experiments of multiple PLC practical applications can be performed intuitively. All experiments have configuration bar graphs for dynamic tracking. Program controller.
Configure the MCGS industrial control configuration software, open the software programming environment, and any experiment can edit the configuration bar chart with intuitive image, strong dynamics and good teaching effect, and carry out experimental dynamic tracking teaching.
The experimental system consists of the following parts:
1. PLC programmable control experimenter.
2. PLC programmable controller demonstration device.
3. Programmable Controller.
4. Programming application software (Windows XP).
5. Interface and cable for PLC programmable controller and computer communication.
6. Configuration software 2. Main technical indicators:
1) PLC host: 40 points (Mitsubishi FX1N-40MR)
2) Power input: AC220V, 50HZ
3) Programming with application software
4), current ≥ 2A, overload protection.
Third, the programmable experimental project:
1), PLC automatic control experiment of traffic lights
2), PLC automatic control experiment of automatic washing machine
3), LED PLC automatic control experiment
4) Four-story elevator PLC automatic control experiment
5), PLC automatic control experiment of artistic lantern shape
6), motor automatic control demonstration board
7), PLC automatic control experiment started by star angle
8), PLC automatic control experiment of unmanned sales
9), water tower automatic water supply experiment
10) 、 Automatic feeding and loading experiment
11) Relay control experiment
12) 、 Responder control experiment
13) Basic PLC programming exercises
14). Use the edited configuration bar chart to perform dynamic tracking teaching experiments on any of the above experiments.
15) According to the specific requirements of the experimental project, students edit the configuration bar chart by themselves, and carry out the teaching experiment. The manufacturer and model of the host can be changed according to the requirements of the school.