According to the different requirements of various schools, this device can be roughly divided into the following four models:
JG-151A sensor technology comprehensive experimental bench (experimental items 1-35, no acquisition card)
JG-151B Sensor Technology Comprehensive Experiment Bench (Experimental Items 1-45)
JG-151C type sensor technology comprehensive experimental bench (experimental items 1-45; 55-57)
JG-151D Sensor Technology Comprehensive Experiment Bench (Experimental Items 1-57)
2. Experimental items Experiment 1 Metal foil type strain gage-performance experiment of single-arm bridge II Metal foil type strain gage-half bridge performance experiment
Experiment Three Metal Foil Strain Gauges-Full Bridge Performance Experiment
Experiment Four: Comparison of single-arm, half-bridge, and full-bridge performance of metal foil strain gauges
Experiment 5: Metal Foil Strain Gauges-Experiment of Temperature Influence
Experiment 6 Application of DC Full Bridge——Experiment of Electronic Scale
Experiment 7 Phaser Experiment
Experimental eight-phase sensitive detector experiment
Experiment IX Experiment of Load Cell Excited by AC Signal
Experiment ten performance experiment of differential transformer
Experiment 11: Effect of excitation frequency on characteristics of differential transformer
Experiment twelve: residual voltage compensation experiment of differential transformer
Experiment 13 Application of Differential Transformer——Vibration Measurement Experiment
Experiment 14 Experiment of displacement characteristics of capacitive sensor
Experiment 15: Dynamic characteristics of capacitive sensors
Experiment 16 Experiment of Displacement Characteristic of Hall Sensor under DC Excitation
Experiment 17 Experiment of Displacement Characteristic of Hall Sensor under AC Excitation
Experiment 18 Hall-type sensor vibration measurement experiment *
Experiment 19 Application of Hall-type Sensor——Experiment of Electronic Scale
Experiment Twenty Hall Velocity Experiment
Experiment 21 speed measurement experiment of magnetoelectric speed sensor
Experiment 22 Experiments of Measuring Vibration with Magnetoelectric Sensors *
Experiment Twenty-Three Piezoelectric Sensors for Measuring Vibration Experiments
Experiment Twenty-four Displacement Experiment of Eddy Current Sensor
Experiment 25. The effect of the material of the test object on the characteristics of the eddy current sensor
Experiment 26. The influence of the area of the measured body on the characteristics of the eddy current sensor
Experiment 27 Experiment of measuring vibration with eddy current sensor
Experiment 28. Application of Eddy Current Sensor——Electronic Scale Experiment
Experiment 29 Speed measurement with eddy current sensor *
Experiment Thirty K, E type thermocouple temperature characteristics experiment
Experiment 31: Cold junction temperature compensation experiment of thermocouple
Experiment Thirty-two Experiment of Temperature Characteristics of Integrated Temperature Sensor
Experiment thirty-three pt100, Cu50 thermal resistance temperature characteristics experiment
Experiment 34: Speed measurement experiment of photoelectric speed sensor
Experiment 35. Other schemes for measuring rotational speed using photoelectric sensors *
Experiment 36. Pressure measurement experiment of diffused silicon piezoresistive pressure sensor
Experiment 37 Differential pressure measurement experiment of diffused silicon piezoresistive pressure sensor *
Experiment 38 Measurement of Gas Flow *
Experiment 39 Displacement characteristic experiment of fiber optic sensor
Experiment forty-fiber optical fiber sensor to measure vibration experiment
Experiment 41 Speed measurement experiment of fiber optic sensor
Experiment 42 Principle experiment of alcohol-sensitive gas sensor
Experiment 43 Experiment of Humidity Sensor
Experiment forty-four distance measurement with ultrasonic sensor
Experiment 45 Application of Ultrasonic Sensor *
Experiment forty-six position measurement with PSD position sensor
Experiment 47 MicroSD measurement experiment of PSD position sensor
Lab 48 PSD Position Sensor for Automatic Positioning System *
Experiment 49 Performance test of torque sensor
Different forms of experimental fifty torque sensors *
Experiment of measuring diameter of fifty-one CCD charge-coupled device
Effect of Experiment 52 Optical System on CCD Caliper System *
Experiment on the relationship between Moire fringe and grating pitch of fifty-three grating sensors
Experiment of subdividing and counting moire fringes of fifty-four grating sensors
Experiment 55 temperature measurement control experiment
Experiment fifty-six speed measurement control experiment
Experiment 57. Vibration measurement control experiment Note: The experiment with * is a thinking experiment, which is organized by students. Experiments 55 to 57 are measurement control experiments.
特点： ( 教学设备|教学仪器 ) Second, the characteristics of sensor technology comprehensive experimental bench : ( teaching equipment | teaching instruments )
1. Leakage protection and fuse short-circuit protection are provided for the experimental power, and short-circuit protection circuits are provided for the DC power supply. The experimental power supply also uses a dedicated connection cable. The experimental connection line uses a new type of connection line, which has elastic contact and low contact resistance.
2. The main console is powerful and reserves various expansion interfaces. The sensor processing circuit adopts a modular design and the sensors are installed independently. The school can increase or decrease experimental items according to requirements when purchasing. Experimental projects can also be continuously expanded based on the development of new products.
3. The sensor structure is close to the industrial detection sensor, with higher accuracy, which makes the experimental content closer to the actual application, and the characteristics analysis and control of the computer for experiments.
During the experiment, the processing circuit module is hung on the main console, and the sensor is mounted on a special stable support.
The regulated power supply has high accuracy and small ripple coefficient. Frequency and speed display adopt high-precision equal-accuracy frequency meter to ensure consistent accuracy in different frequency bands. The DC voltmeter uses a digital high-impedance multi-range meter.
4, from sensors, measuring instruments, special power sources, temperature sources, gas sources, vibration sources, rotation sources, signal sources, data acquisition controllers to experimental connection lines, etc. are fully equipped, and its performance, accuracy and specifications are closely combined with the experimental Need to be matched.
5. The function distribution of the main console adopts a block structure, which is reasonably arranged and convenient for wiring. The panel is schematic and the figure is clear. The sensor and circuit schematic are printed on the front of the conversion circuit module.The sensor is made of transparent organic glass.
技术参数 Technical parameters of comprehensive experimental bench for sensor technology
? Input power: AC220V ± 5% 50 ± 1Hz
? Rated current: ≤ 5A
? Relative temperature: -5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ Relative humidity: <75% (25 ℃)
? Dimensions: length × width × height = 1450 × 700 × 1400 mm 3
Fourth, the basic configuration of the device
The device consists of a main console, a source module, a processing circuit module, data acquisition, and sensors.
主控台： 1. The main console of the comprehensive experimental platform for sensor technology :
The control screen is an iron-sprayed plastic structure, and the experiment electricity is provided with leakage protection and fuse short-circuit protection.
(1) Power supply voltage indication: pointer meter, voltage 0-250V, accuracy class 1.5.
(2) Multi-channel regulated DC power supply: Provides five-channel DC regulated power supply of ± 12 V, ± 15 V, + 5 V, ± 2 V to ± 10 V adjustable, and 0 V to + 24 V adjustable. With over-current protection and short-circuit protection function, it can display normal and fault status.
(3) Signal source: adjustable audio signal source from 0.4kHz to 10kHz; adjustable low-frequency signal source from 1Hz to 30Hz, with computer-controlled expansion interface.
(4) Rotation source control: 0V ~ + 24V output. With computer control expansion interface.
(5) Temperature source control: It adopts high-precision intelligent PID adjustment temperature control instrument control. A variety of input and output specifications, artificial intelligence adjustment and parameter self-tuning functions, advanced control algorithms, temperature control accuracy of 0.5 level With computer control expansion interface.
(6) Equal precision frequency / tachometer: Six-digit equal precision frequency meter is used. Four-position direct key switch, can measure frequency (with internal test and external test function), speed.
(7) DC voltmeter: The measurement range is 0 to 20V, the range is 200mV, 2V, 20V, four-position direct-key switch, with internal and external test functions, and the accuracy is 0. Level 5, three and a half figures.
(8) Data acquisition card and processing software: The data acquisition card uses 12-bit A / D conversion, and the sampling speed is 100,000 times / second. The sampling speed can be selected. The sampling method is divided into single-step sampling, timing sampling, continuous sampling, and has a virtual instrument function. Standard RS232 interface, work with computer serially. The processing software provided has a good computer display interface, which can perform experimental project selection and editing, data acquisition, characteristic curve analysis, comparison, file access, printing and other functions. More attention is paid to setting the acquisition rate and timing list according to different signals Step sampling period. The software also has a virtual oscilloscope function.
(9) Additional explanation: There is a large groove on the right side of the front of the control screen, which can accommodate four modules.
Temperature source: Temperature <200 ℃ (adjustable).
Rotation source: Rotary disk speed 0 ～ 2400 rpm (adjustable).
Vibration source: Vibration beam frequency 1 Hz ~ 30Hz (adjustable).
Air source: The air pressure source uses an air pump with adjustable output of 0 to 20kpa, a digital barometer (accuracy of 1%); a float meter is installed.
3, processing circuit module
Including: SM-1 common module: It consists of phase shifter, phase sensitive detector and low-pass filter. SM-2 strain sensor experiment module. SM-3 Differential Transformer Experiment Module. SM-4 capacitive sensor experiment module. SM-5 Hall sensor experiment module. SM-6 Piezoelectric Sensor Experiment Module. SM-7 eddy current sensor experiment module. SM-8 temperature sensor experiment module. SM-9 pressure sensor experiment module. SM-10 fiber optic sensor experiment module. SM-11 Gas Sensor Experiment Module: Light shows concentration. SM-12 Humidity Sensor Experiment Module: Light shows humidity. SM-13 ultrasonic displacement sensor experiment module (digital direct display). SM-14 Torque Sensor Experiment Module. SM-15 microcomputer measurement control module. SM-16 temperature microcomputer control module.
Including: resistance strain sensor (simple electronic scale), differential transformer, capacitive sensor, Hall displacement sensor, Hall speed sensor, magnetoelectric sensor, piezoelectric sensor, eddy current displacement sensor, K-type thermoelectric Couple, E-type thermocouple, cold junction compensator, integrated temperature sensor, Pt100 platinum resistance, Cu50 copper resistance, photoelectric speed sensor, diffused silicon pressure sensor, gas flow meter, fiber optic displacement sensor, gas sensor, humidity sensor, ultrasonic 25 kinds of sensors such as displacement sensor, PSD position sensor, torque sensor, CCD charge coupled device, grating displacement sensor, etc.