JG-YWKB-08D Mesh-type advanced maintenance electrician training assessment device
The mesh-type advanced maintenance electrician training and assessment device mainly consists of a training table, a mesh plate, and training components (also available for purchase). Students carry out the reasonable layout of components according to the training circuit. The installation and wiring are all completed by the students themselves. They are close to the industrial site and can complete the basic operations of electrician circuits, motor control circuits, lighting distribution, PLC programmable integrated application circuits, and electronics. Comprehensive training of technology application circuit, train students' practical ability and practical skills through a series of project training. The training project can be determined by itself, and the corresponding components are selected according to the selected project. The device can also be used as an assessment device for electricians.
1. The training adopts the combination of mesh plate and hanging box. The training is easy to operate, easy to replace, easy to expand functions or develop new training projects. It has strong hands-on ability and is close to the industrial site.
2. Strong comprehensiveness: can complete skills training in electrical engineering, electric drive, electrical control, PLC integrated control, and electronic technology.
3. The operation console can be put into use only with three-phase four-wire AC power, with a small footprint, saving training rooms, reducing infrastructure investment, and significant economic benefits.
4. Equipped with voltage-type leakage protector and current-type leakage protector, which can ensure the safety of the operator, and the power output has monitoring and short-circuit protection functions.
5, 380V AC output is equipped with a set of over-current protection device controlled by a single-chip microcomputer, direct short-circuit between phases, between lines or overload current exceeds the set value, the system will cut off the total power to ensure the safety of the equipment.
6, training manager: usually functions as a clock, with the function of setting training time, timing alarm, cut off power, etc., can also automatically record the total number of leakage alarms caused by wiring or operation errors, to provide students with training assessment A unified standard.
Third, technical performance:
1. Input power: three-phase four-wire system ~ 380V ± 10% 50Hz
2. Temperature: -5 ℃ ～ +40 ℃, relative humidity <85%
3. Device capacity: <1.5KVA
4. Dimensions: 1600mm × 750mm × 1560mm
Fourth, the basic configuration and function of the training device:
(1) Training screen:
The training screen is an iron double-layer matte dense-grain spray-painted structure and an aluminum alloy panel. It provides AC power, DC stabilized power, constant current source, and training devices for the training hanging box. The specific functions are as follows:
1. Control and AC power supply:
(1) Provide three-phase fixed 380V AC power supply, phase-to-phase, line-to-line, and direct short circuit or overload are automatically monitored and protected by the single chip microcomputer. After the current-type voltage-type leakage switch is turned on, the working power of the training platform is controlled by the start and stop buttons. With alarm and reset functions.
(2) Two ~ 220V sockets are provided to provide working power for external instruments.
2. DC power supply:
(1) Provide 0-30V continuously adjustable, DC output 2A regulated power supply, built-in relay automatic shift, multi-turn potentiometer continuous adjustment, easy to use. Digital current voltmeter indicates.
(2) Low-voltage DC regulated power supply: + 5V, ± 12V, + 24V, with short-circuit protection.
(3) Constant current source: a 0-500mA continuously adjustable constant current source, divided into 3 levels of 2mA, 20mA, 500mA, equipped with a digital DC milliamp meter to indicate the output current, with output open circuit and short circuit protection functions.
3. AC low-voltage transformer: 380V + 220V / 6.3 + 26V + 110V
4, 4 5408 diodes for energy braking
5. Three 75 Ω / 75W resistors are used for motor voltage reduction start, and one 10 Ω / 25W resistor is used for motor energy braking.
6. Experiment Manager: It is used to set the experiment time, timing alarm, and record the number of failures. It can be used as a clock in normal times.
(Two) training hanging box:
1. PLC mainframe hanging box:
Equipped with Mitsubishi FX1N-40mR mainframe, integrated digital I / O (24 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs), RS-422 communication port, SC-09 communication programming cable, transfer input and output ports, switches, etc. Random configuration simulation teaching software and industrial control configuration software.
(1) PLC simulation training software
a. Real-time display of PLC running status through PLASH virtual environment
b. Can realize PLC virtual wiring and perform error checking on wiring
c. PLC programming training, PLC program writing test and other functions
d. Realize PLC operation simulation and check error programs. (2) Industrial control configuration software. Open a software programming environment. Any training can edit the configuration bar chart with strong visual effect and good teaching effect, and conduct training dynamics. Track teaching.
2, PLC training demonstration hanging box:
Control object training module
Training Teaching Objectives
Responder / Music Fountain
Through the monitoring and control of the response time sequence of each group of people in the response system, grasp the method of writing conditional judgment control instructions; through the control of the "water flow" and the circulation of music in the music fountain control system, grasp the method of writing the circulation instructions.
Assembly Lines / Intersection Traffic Lights
Through the sequential processing of the “production line” and the signal control of traffic lights at the intersection, master the method of writing sequential control instructions.
Water Tower Water Level / Sky Tower Light
By judging the change process of "water tower water level" and "reservoir water level", you can understand how to write simple logic control instructions. Through the shift control of the shining process of the light of the tower, master the writing method of the shift register instruction.
Automatic loading and loading / 4-section conveyor
Through the control of the start and stop of the conveyor belt, the transmission status, and the control of the flow and flow of the goods in the automatic feeding and loading system, master the method of writing more complex logical control instructions.
Multiple liquid mixing devices
Through the control of different liquid proportions and the stirring time when the liquid is mixed in the "liquid mixing device", grasp the condition judgment instructions and the writing methods of various types of timer instructions.
Through the identification of the number of coins inserted by the user and the control of the entry and exit of various "goods" in the vending machine, master the writing methods of various counter instructions and comparison output instructions.
Automatic rolling mill / mail sorter
Through the control of the number of incoming materials, the classification of incoming materials and the start-stop sequence of various actuators (such as "motors"), the masters of numerical calculation instructions and interruptions can be controlled How to write instructions.
Robotic control / automatic molding machine
By controlling the "position" of the manipulator and the "cylinder position" of each direction of the automatic control molding machine, we can master the ability to write simpler logic control programs in a complete industrial application system.
Through the control of the "motor" running direction in each direction in the machining center, and the "tool magazine" in and out of the tool, tool change process control, master a more complex logic control writing ability in a complete industrial application system.
Four floors elevator
Through the comprehensive control of a complete four-story elevator model, a preliminary grasp of the comprehensive knowledge of the PLC control system analysis, I / O allocation, design of I / O wiring diagrams, wiring, programming, debugging and other work processes is available.
Stepper motor / linear motion: (physical) stepper motor system consists of drive circuit, stepper motor, dial, pointer, etc
Through the use of PLC to control the stepper motor and linear motion physical module, a preliminary understanding of the control of stepper motor direction, number of shots, linear motion detection, positioning control.
3. Inverter training box:
It is equipped with Mitsubishi FR-S520 inverter with RS485 communication interface, BOP operation panel and peripheral supporting components.
4. Motor guide rail and optical code wheel speed measurement system <br /> 一套 A set of optical code wheel speed measurement system (with imported photoelectric encoder), one stainless steel guide rail, good track flatness, no stress deformation and good concentricity.
5. Electronic circuit fixed circuit boards (4 pieces)
6. Mesh plate (405mm × 600mm) 1 piece
Model and specifications
Model and specifications
Single-phase watt-hour meter
Single-Phase Knife Switch
4A / 250V
Flat lamp holder
6A / 250V
Y210RR25 / 10W 1
Fluorescent lamp holder
Wall switch seat
High power resistor
Low-voltage circuit breaker
DZ108-20 / 10
JF5-2.5 / 5
Spiral fuse box
RL1-15 / 3A
In-line fuse box
RT14-20 / 2A
R16B-20 / 3
Power-on delay time relay
ST3PA-B / 380V (0-60S)
Time Relay Block
Three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor
380V / Y / △ 180W
3H Iron Case Button
(3) Training table:
The training table is made of iron double-layer matt dense grain spray plastic, and the table top is fire-resistant, waterproof, and wear-resistant high-density board. The structure is solid and the appearance is beautiful. There is a component storage cabinet under the training table, which can be used to store training hanging boxes. There are also four wheels with brakes, which are easy to move and fix.
V. Training items:
1 . Electrician wiring process training
2 . Two switches control one light
3． Sound activated switch controls incandescent circuit training
4. Two places control one light circuit training
5. Three places to control a light circuit training
6. Fluorescent lamp wiring training
7. Direct installation of single-phase watt-hour meter
8 . Single-phase watt-hour meter through current transformer installation and wiring
9 . Indoor lighting circuit installation training
10. Switchboard installation training
11. Measurement of AC load electrical power
12. Direct start control of three-phase asynchronous motor
13. Three-phase asynchronous motor contactor jog control circuit
14． Three-phase asynchronous motor contactor self-locking control circuit
15. Three-phase asynchronous motor Y / △ automatic control circuit
16. Controlling the forward and reverse lines of a three-phase asynchronous motor with a reverse switch
17. Contactor interlocking forward and reverse control circuit
18. Button interlocking three-phase asynchronous motor forward and reverse control circuit
19. Double interlocking three-phase asynchronous motor forward and reverse control circuit
20. Multi-phase control of three-phase asynchronous motor
twenty one . Automatic back and forth control line
twenty two . Three-phase asynchronous motor string resistance step-down start control circuit
twenty three . Energy consumption braking control circuit for three-phase asynchronous motor
(Two) electronic skills training :
1 . Installation and commissioning of digital stepper motor circuit
2 . Light control switch and alarm circuit
3． Design and installation of upper and lower voltage alarm circuit (automatic refrigerator protector)
4. Install and debug digital clock circuits
(3) PLC comprehensive training project :
(1) PLC basic skills training :
1.PLC cognitive training (software and hardware structure, system composition, basic instruction exercises, wiring, programming download, etc.)
2. Typical motor control training (jog, self-locking, forward and reverse, star-delta switch start, etc.)
3.PLC simulation training
(2) PLC simulation control application training :
4. Digital display control
5. Responder control (priority, numerical calculation, sound function)
6. Sky Tower Light Control (Flashing, Launching, Flowing)
7. Music fountain control (with sound function)
8. Intersection traffic light control
9. Water tower water level control
10. Automatic feeding and loading system control
11. Four-section conveyor control
12. Assembly line control
13. Control of multiple liquid mixing devices
14. Automatic control molding machine control
15 Fully automatic washing machine control (with sound function)
16. Plating production line control
17. Automatically controlled rolling mill control
18. Mail Sorter Control
19. Vending Machine Control
20. Robot control
21. Four-story elevator control (physical)
(3) PLC physical control training:
1. Linear motion position recognition, motion trajectory control, positioning control
2. Stepper motor motion control
3. DC motor control
4. Temperature PID control (with sound function)
(4) PLC advanced skills training (design, installation, commissioning and maintenance):
1. PLC-controlled three-phase asynchronous motor forward and reverse control
2. PLC-controlled three-phase asynchronous motor Y / △ start control
3. PLC controlled three-phase asynchronous motor step-down start control
4.PLC controlled three-phase asynchronous motor energy consumption braking control
5.C620 Lathe electrical control circuit
6.C6130 lathe electrical control circuit
7. Electric control circuit of electric hoist
(IV) Training of motor drag and control based on inverter:
1 . Inverter function parameter setting and operation
2 . Inverter alarm and protection functions
3． Multi-stage speed selection
4. External terminal jog control
5. Control motor forward and reverse motion control
6. Controlling Motor Run Time Operation
7. Instantaneous power failure inverter parameter setting
8 . External voltage frequency conversion speed regulation
9 . Variable frequency open-loop speed regulation of three-phase asynchronous motor
(5) Training of motor driving and control of PLC and inverter:
1 . Multi-speed selection based on PLC communication mode
2 . Open-loop speed regulation of inverter based on PLC communication
3． Inverter closed-loop speed regulation based on PLC communication mode