Product Configuration and Introduction of JGGCK-PCS-C Advanced Process Control Comprehensive Experimental Device
82000 / unit
I. Overview: The Process Control System (PCS) is a simulation of physical quantities commonly used in modern industrial production processes, such as temperature, pressure, flow rate, liquid level, and other parameters. It measures, controls, and analyzes the process. Characteristics of parameter changes, teaching experimental equipment for studying process control laws, and intelligent industrial instrumentation for process control comprehensive experimental devices, which are close to industrial reality, safe to use, stable in operation, simple to maintain, and superior in cost performance. The device integrates multiple control methods, reproduces the control methods used in actual industrial sites, uses an audible and visual alarm system, and provides a user-friendly secondary development interface.
(1) Can meet the teaching and experimental needs of "Automatic adjustment principle", "Process control", "Control instrumentation", "Automatic detection technology and sensors", "Computer" and related courses;
(2) Can be used as internship and training experimental equipment for technical personnel, instrument operators, and system operation monitoring personnel of relevant enterprises.
2. Technical support:
Based on the PCS series of products, combined with new theories and methods in the field of control, the company will continue to develop and innovate experimental equipment and develop various advanced control algorithms to meet the reform of teaching experiments in colleges and universities, meet the needs of the development of modern education, and promote Move to a higher level.
The company advocates honest service and strives to do a good job of customer service and technical support. Through intuitive and real experiments, students can comprehensively and systematically understand the characteristics of the process control system, and learn to master the design and implementation methods of the control system.
Product structure and characteristics:
1. Outline structure:
2. Features of equipment:
(1) Separate design, modular assembly structure, PLC control can be selected according to different needs, and DDC control forms different control systems.
(2) Three-tank configuration; dual water supply system.
(3) The experimental cabinet is completely open and the internal components are all visible, which is beneficial for intuitive teaching and maintenance.
(4) Humanized design, equipped with water storage tank, automatic control device for water inlet and drainage, reducing labor intensity of laboratory personnel. Equipped with a special wire rack for experiment, easy to take, tidy and beautiful. Provide conditions for the operation of experimental civilization.
(5) The instruments and components of the device are all selected with modern technology and industrial grade products with high intelligence. Good accuracy and various specifications. Facilitate intuitive teaching and broaden students' industrial field knowledge. Lay a solid foundation for the future of society.
(6) High safety. The system is equipped with leakage protection, a dedicated experimental power connection with a protective sleeve, and a temperature control box to prevent automatic control of waterless heating. It strives to protect the safety of people and equipment.
(7) Good openness. Under the guidance of teachers, students can observe, participate in operations by themselves, verify by programming, and perform theoretical analysis based on recorded real-time curves.
(8) Boiler heating program-controlled protection system
A. The boiler heating tank is equipped with a water level and liquid level protection device. The water level does not reach a certain height, and the control system cannot control the work of the thyristor regulator.
B. The power control switch of the electric heating tube uses a key switch. When not experimenting, the key is protected by the teacher to prevent the wrong operation by unrelated personnel.
(9) Power protection measures
A. A current leakage protector is added.
B. Three-phase power supply is equipped with a fuse to prevent disconnection.
(10) Power on / off control mode;
The start and stop button is used to control the contactor to control the start and stop of the power supply.
(11) Leakage protection devices and safety and security commitments;
A. Reliable protection function of various power sources and various instruments
B. The strong power of various power sources and various instruments is controlled by switches. Students do not connect wires by themselves, and there is no problem of mixed strong and weak power.
C. The experimental strong electric connection plug adopts a closed structure to prevent electric shock accidents.
(8), system waterway diagram: