“JG-WXGC Advanced Maintenance Electrician and Skills Training Examination and Training Device” was developed and produced by the Beijing Engineering Science Industry based on the “Machinery Workers Vocational Skills Training Textbook” compiled by the Mechanical Industry Vocational Skills Appraisal Guidance Center. The electrical control circuits and practical electronic circuits listed in the textbook "Intermediate Maintenance Electrician Technology" and "Advanced Maintenance Electrician Technology" are used for practical operation, and the practical technology and operation skills of the course can be quickly mastered. Pertinent, practical, scientific, and advanced. This training device is not only available for students to learn and exercise, but also for labor appraisal departments, colleges, technical schools, vocational schools, technical schools elementary, intermediate, and advanced maintenance electrical skills assessment Ideal equipment.
1. The electrical control circuit or electronic circuit experimental components are installed on the mounting plate as a hanging board, which is easy to operate, easy to replace, can expand functions or develop new experiments; the choice of operation content is typical and practical;
2. The operation console can be put into use with only three-phase four-wire AC power supply, with a small footprint, saving space and reducing infrastructure investment;
3. The control lines and supporting small motors for technical training are specially designed to simulate the electric drive system of various types of motors in the factory, and to meet the technical training requirements for maintenance electrician installation, debugging, fault analysis and troubleshooting;
4. Equipped with voltage-type leakage protector and current-type leakage protector to ensure the safety of the operator; each power output has functions such as monitoring and short circuit protection, and each measuring instrument has reliable protection functions, which are safe and reliable to use; control The screen also has a timer and alarm recorder (service manager), which provides a unified standard for the assessment of students' experimental skills.
5. Adopting modular building structure , including switching value, analog quantity, variable frequency speed regulation, bus communication module, etc., supporting configuration monitoring software, simulation training teaching software, simulation, information, network training teaching, physical reality Network and system of training and teaching.
6. Project training module : use the current typical programmable controller and bus technology to complete the control training of simulation objects, physical models in logic, simulation, process, and motion in industrial production, and complete student cognition, design, Installation, commissioning, maintenance and other skills training.
7. Fieldbus-based configuration monitoring training teaching: Through the fieldbus network, the training device (slave) PLC and the master PLC perform 1: N communication. The PLC of the slave station runs the program of the control object. Using the centralized monitoring function of the industrial control network, the master PLC can monitor any one of the slave PLCs in real time, which meets the requirements of industrial field control. Students independently control various training objects through PLC, and perform real-time configuration monitoring (1: 1 communication).
8. Simulation training teaching: Real-time display of PLC running status through the FLASH virtual environment. Functions such as PLC wiring, error checking, programming training, and program writing test can also be realized.
9, wireless assessment system module
· The human-machine interface adopts LCD display, which is simple and clear to operate and has good interactivity.
· Data transmission adopts high quality wireless network module to ensure the distance and accuracy of data transmission.
· The circuit design is optimized and reasonable, and the production process is strict and perfect to ensure the reliability and stability of the machine.
· Can set up to 60 failure points (after capacity expansion).
· The fault number can be changed at will.
· Each fault point can be set as open or short circuit fault.
· The set parameters will not be lost after power off.
· The output relay has a contact capacity of 5A / AC250V, which can be used for both strong and weak current.
· Using independent switching power supply, wide input voltage range, small size, light weight and high efficiency.
· This machine is controlled by the normally closed contact of the relay as the fault setting of the wire.
· When the relay is working, the wire is disconnected and there is a fault; when the relay is not working, the wire is conducting and there is no fault.
· When the machine is not powered on, all relays will not work. The equipment to be repaired is in a normal state. System Components:
1. The system consists of a teacher's computer (provided or purchased), a wireless network module ( with upper computer management software), and an intelligent human-machine platform (student clicker), which forms an intelligent training assessment system through a wireless network.
2. The teacher edits the test papers on the computer, edits the fault points according to the training assessment requirements, and sends the set fault points to the man-machine platform (student clicker) on the training assessment device of each student through the wireless network using the intelligent assessment system , And set the failure point automatically on the machine circuit.
3. Answer function: According to the fault points set by the system, the corresponding fault phenomenon will occur after the circuit runs. The assessment will determine the fault points based on the phenomenon detection, and enter the judgment result into the student machine. After the students complete the questions and press the submit button, the system will The answer on the candidate's test paper immediately gives the test score and saves the result in the candidate's file.
Fourth, the teacher can monitor the examination process of the candidates on the computer and monitor the answer of each student. After the exam, students' results can be sorted, archived, and printed.
Fifth, the intelligent man-machine platform (answerer) consists of a Chinese LCD screen, a microcomputer control circuit and a keyboard.
Third, technical performance
1. Input voltage: three-phase four-wire system 380V ± 10% 50Hz
2. Working environment: Ambient temperature range is -5 to + 40 ° C, relative humidity <85% (25 ° C), altitude <4000m
3. Device capacity: <1.5KVA
4. Dimensions: 170 × 70 × 160cm 3
4. Experimental items
(I) Electrical control and motor drag training
Direct start control of three-phase asynchronous motor
2. Three-phase asynchronous motor contactor jog control circuit
3. Three-phase asynchronous motor contactor self-locking control circuit
4. Manual control circuit for three-phase asynchronous motor stator string resistance decompression start
5. Three-phase asynchronous motor stator string resistance decompression start automatic control circuit
6.Y- △ Start automatic control circuit
7. Forward and reverse control of three-phase asynchronous motor with reverse switch
8. Forward and reverse control circuit of contactor interlock
9. Forward and reverse control circuit of button interlocking three-phase asynchronous motor contactor
10. Double interlocking three-phase asynchronous motor forward and reverse control circuit
11. One-way decompression start and reverse brake control circuit
12. Control circuit for energy braking
13. Sequence control of three-phase asynchronous motor
14. Multi-ground control of three-phase asynchronous motor
15. Workbench automatic return control line
16. Three-phase wire-wound asynchronous motor manual control circuit
17. Three-phase wire-wound asynchronous motor automatic starting control circuit
18. Intelligent assessment system for electrical circuits of lathes
19. Intelligent evaluation system of boring machine electric circuit
20. Intelligent evaluation system for electric circuit of surface grinder
21. Control circuit for contactor controlling two-speed motor
22. Control circuit of time relay controlling two-speed motor
23. Add excitation starting control circuit according to stator current principle
24. Energy consumption braking control circuit for simple synchronous motor
25. DC motor start speed regulation
26. Starting and speed regulation of armature loop resistance of parallel-excited DC motor
27. Reverse control circuit with energy-consuming brake
28. Control circuit for excitation reverse braking
(3) Comprehensive training of PLC and inverter
(1) PLC basic skills training
1. PLC cognitive training (software and hardware structure, system composition, basic instruction exercises, wiring, programming download, etc.)
2. Typical motor control training (jog, self-locking, forward and reverse, star-delta switch start, etc.)
3.PLC simulation training
(2) Practical training of PLC simulation control application
4. Digital display control
5. Responder control (priority, numerical calculation, sound function)
6. Sky Tower Light Control (Flashing, Launching, Flowing)
7. Music fountain control (with sound function)
8. Intersection traffic light control
9. Water tower water level control
10. Automatic feeding and loading system control
11. Four-section conveyor control
12. Assembly line control
13. Control of multiple liquid mixing devices
14. Automatic control molding machine control
15 Fully automatic washing machine control (with sound function)
16. Plating production line control
17. Automatically controlled rolling mill control
18. Mail Sorter Control
19. Vending Machine Control
20. Robot control
21. Four-story elevator control
22. Machining Center Control
(3) PLC physical control training
Stepper motor motion control
2. DC motor control
(4) PLC advanced skills training (design, installation, commissioning and maintenance)
1. PLC-controlled three-phase asynchronous motor forward and reverse control
2. PLC-controlled three-phase asynchronous motor Y / △ start control
3. PLC controlled three-phase asynchronous motor step-down start control
4. PLC controlled three-phase asynchronous motor energy braking control
5 .C620 Lathe electrical control circuit
6 .C6130 lathe electrical control circuit
7. Electric control circuit of electric hoist
(5) Training of comprehensive application skills of PLC and inverter
1. Inverter function parameter setting and operation
2. Inverter alarm and protection function
3. External terminal jog control
4. The inverter controls the motor forward and reverse
5. Multi-speed selection of variable frequency speed regulation
6. Stepless speed regulation of inverter
7. Frequency conversion speed regulation based on external analog (voltage / current) control method
8. Instant power off start control
9 .PID frequency conversion speed control
10 .PLC control the motor of the inverter external terminal
11 .PLC control motor running time control of inverter external terminals
12. Multi-step speed based on PLC digital control mode
13. Open-loop speed control of inverter based on PLC communication
14. Speed closed-loop control based on PLC communication
Five, the equipment
(1) DW01 power supply, instrument control screen The control screen is an iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure and an aluminum panel. Provide AC power, high-voltage DC power, low-voltage DC power and various test instruments for experiments. The specific functions are as follows:
1.Main control function board
(1) Three-phase four-wire power input, after the leakage protector, through the main switch, the contactor operates through the start and stop buttons;
(2) Three 450V pointer AC voltmeters are provided to indicate the three-phase voltage of the power input;
(3) Timer and alarm recorder (service manager), usually used as a clock, with functions such as setting experimental time, timing alarm, cutting off power, etc .; can also automatically record leakage alarms and meters caused by wiring or operation errors The total number of over-range alarms provides a uniform standard for the assessment of students' practical skills.
2. AC and DC power supply
(1) Excitation power supply: DC 220V / 0.5A, with short circuit protection.
(2) Armature power supply: DC 0 ～ 220V / 2A continuous adjustable power supply with short circuit protection.
(3) DC stabilized power supply: ± 12V / 0.5A two ways, + 5V / 0.5A one way, with short-circuit soft-cut auto-recovery protection function.
(4) AC power: ① There is a set of transformers. The primary side of the transformer can be added with 220V or 380V AC power according to different wiring. After closing the switch, the secondary side of the transformer can output 36V, 110V, 20V, 20V. AC voltage of 12V, 6.3V; ② A set of single-phase voltage regulator can get AC 0 ～ 250V adjustable voltage; ③ The control panel is provided with single-phase three-pole 220V power socket and three-phase four-pole 380V Power outlet.
3, AC and DC instruments
(1) AC voltmeter: 0 to 500V One AC voltmeter with mirror, accuracy class 1.0.
(2) AC voltmeter: 0 to 5A A mirrored AC ammeter with accuracy class 1.0, with functions such as over-range alarm, indication, and cut off of the main power supply.
(3) Power and power factor meter: It consists of microcomputer, high-precision A / D conversion chip and full digital display circuit. Man-machine dialogue function control mode is realized through key control and digital display window. In order to improve the measurement range and test accuracy, the eight gear zones are equally divided on the hardware and software, and the gears are automatically determined and shifted. Power measurement accuracy is 1.0 grade, voltage and current ranges are 450V and 5A respectively. When measuring the power factor, it can also automatically determine the nature of the load (inductive display "L", capacitive display "C", pure resistance is not displayed), can store 15 groups Data for review at any time.
(4) DC voltmeter: 1 DC digital voltmeter, measuring range 0 to 300V, three and a half digital display, input impedance 10M Ω, accuracy class 0.5.
(5) DC ammeter: 1 DC digital ammeter, measuring range is 0 to 5A, three and a half digital display, accuracy class 0.5, with functions such as over-range alarm, indication, cut off the total power and so on.
4. Rectifier diodes: IN5408 Four (two) experimental tables The experimental tables are made of iron double-layer matt dense grain spray-painted structure. The table top is fireproof and waterproof, while the high-density board is ground. The structure is solid and the appearance is elegant. There are two drawers (with locks) on the left and right of the table.
(Three) experimental components
1 . DW-01 Maintenance Electrician Training Module (1)
The hanging box is equipped with thermal relay, AC contactor 380V, button indicator light (6.3V), terminal block and so on.
2 . DW-02 Maintenance electrician training components (2)
The hanging box is equipped with spiral fuses, in-line fuses, low voltage circuit breakers, time relays, AC contactors, terminal blocks, etc.
3． DW-03 Maintenance electrician training components (3)
The hanging box is equipped with spiral fuses, transfer switches, solenoid valves, cross switches, and travel switches.
4. DW-05 Electrical Skills Training Module (4)
Provide two sets of 90Ω × 2 / 1.3A disk resistance; one set of 900Ω × 2 / 0.41A disk resistance.
5. Intelligent evaluation module for lathe electrical circuit
5. Intelligent evaluation module for boring machine electric circuit
5. Intelligent evaluation module for electric circuit of surface grinder
5. PLC host box
Siemens CPU224 PLC (AC / DC / RELAY) host, integrated digital I / O (14 digital inputs / 10 digital outputs), RS-485 communication port, 6 high-speed counters; EM223 integrated digital I / O (8 digital inputs / 8 digital outputs); contains PPI communication; supporting PC / PPI programming cable.
6. PLC training demonstration hanging box
Control object training module
Training Teaching Objectives
Responder / Music Fountain
Through the monitoring and control of the response time of each group of people in the response system, grasp the method of writing conditional judgment control instructions; through the control of the "water flow" and the circulation of music in the music fountain control system, grasp the method of writing the circulation instructions.
Assembly Lines / Intersection Traffic Lights
Through the sequential processing of the "production line" and the signal control of traffic signals at intersections, master the method of writing sequential control instructions.
Water Tower Water Level / Sky Tower Light
By judging the change process of "water tower water level" and "reservoir water level", you can understand how to write simple logic control instructions. Through the shift control of the shining process of the light of the tower, master the writing method of the shift register instruction.
Automatic loading and loading / 4-section conveyor
Through the control of the start and stop of the conveyor belt, the transmission status, and the control of the flow and flow of the goods in the automatic feeding and loading system, master the method of writing more complex logical control instructions.
Multiple liquid mixing devices
Through the control of different liquid proportions and stirring time during liquid mixing in the "liquid mixing device", master the condition judgment instructions and the writing methods of various types of timer instructions.
Through the identification of the number of coins inserted by the user and the control of the entry and exit of various "goods" in the vending machine, master the writing methods of various counter instructions and comparison output instructions.
Automatic rolling mill / mail sorter
Through the control of the material quantity of the self-controlled rolling mill and the mail sorter ("steel ingot" mail), the type of the incoming material, and the control of the start-stop sequence of various actuators (such as "motors"), grasp the numerical calculation instructions and interrupt How to write instructions.
Robotic control / automatic molding machine
By controlling the "position" of the manipulator and the "cylinder position" in all directions of the automatic control molding machine, we can master the ability to write simpler logic control programs in a complete industrial application system.
Through the control of the "motor" running direction and the "tool magazine" in and out and tool change process in the machining center, master the ability to write more complex logic control in a complete industrial application system.
Four floors elevator
Through the comprehensive control of a complete four-story elevator model, a preliminary grasp of the comprehensive knowledge of the PLC control system analysis, I / O allocation, design of I / O wiring diagrams, wiring, programming, debugging and other work processes is available.
7. Inverter training box
Inverter components (Siemens): Siemens MM420-0.4KW inverter is used. The working voltage is AC 380V to 460V. The frequency control range is 0.2 to 400HZ. The built-in EMC filter has an output power of 0.4kW. Integrated RS485 communication interface, PWM mode (with vector control, sensorless vector speed / torque control) and other working modes; Input and output points are led to the module panel and connected to the control object through plug-in wires; Modular design, Easy to expand and combine; can be used independently, can also be used with PLC and electrical operation unit board.
8 . A set of industrial control configuration software:
Open the software programming environment, and any training can edit the configuration stick figure with strong visual and dynamic image and good digital effect, and conduct training dynamic tracking teaching.
9 . PLC simulation training software:
(1) Real-time display of PLC running status through PLASH virtual environment
(2) PLC virtual wiring can be realized and the wiring can be checked for errors
(3) PLC programming training, PLC program writing test and other functions
(4) Realize PLC operation simulation and check error program
10. Three-phase squirrel-cage motor AC380V (△)
11. Two-speed asynchronous motor AC380V (△ / YY)
12. Car movement control training device (in-kind): It consists of a sports car, a ball screw drive mechanism, a servo motor and driver, a photoelectric sensor, a proximity switch, and a switching power supply. Through sensor detection and PLC programming, transmission control is realized. Key-value optimization compares walking control, orientation control, positioning control, acceleration / deceleration control, alarm operation control, jog control, position display control. The system has a beautiful appearance, compact size, light weight, sturdy and relatively delicate. Travel range: 0.6 meters , Equipped with 4 photoelectric sensors, 5 proximity switches and 2 limit switches for position feedback.
13. Pneumatic manipulator training model (in-kind): This training model is a complete set of pneumatic manipulator handling device. It consists of a mounting base plate, pneumatic fingers, a single-rod lifting cylinder, a double-rod telescopic cylinder, a rotary swing cylinder, and many types. It consists of magnetic sensors, various types of solenoid valves, air filters, air source control slide valves and terminal blocks. Mainly complete the material handling function. The pneumatic manipulator descends through the forearm, the pneumatic fingers clamp the object, the arm retracts, the arm swings to the right, the arm extends forward, the forearm descends, the claw is released, and the object is returned to the designated position. In situ. Connect the lead wires of components such as solenoid valves and magnetic switches to the corresponding terminal blocks for easy use. It can meet the practical teaching of programmable controller, mechatronics, pneumatic technology and other related courses in vocational schools. Control power: DC 24V
14, four-story physical elevator
The structure of the lift elevator is made of transparent organic materials, and its structure is exactly the same as the actual elevator.
It is made of transparent organic materials, so that the internal structure of the elevator is clear at the same time; at the same time, the operation process of the elevator and each movement are very clear, and it can be repeatedly operated by hands. It enables students to understand and master the structure of the elevator and its movement principle intuitively and thoroughly, and achieve the result of twice the result with half the effort. It solves the practical problems such as the theoretical teaching method used in elevator teaching in the past, or the insecurity caused by visiting actual elevators, and inability to fully understand its internal structure and operation process.
The basic structure of the elevator:
1. Computer room part: including traction machine, speed limiter, limit switch, control cabinet and signal cabinet, mechanical layer selector, power terminal board and other equipment.
2. Hoistway part: including guide rail, counterweight device, buffer, speed limiter, wire rope tensioning device, accompanying cable, etc.
3. Hall door section: including hall door, call button box, floor display device, etc.
4. Car part: including car, car door and touch panel, governor switch, governor lever, safety gear, guide shoe, door machine mechanism, on-position switch, off-position switch, leveling induction device, car Car lighting, fans, etc. The elevator car position detection and electrical floor selection signals are obtained by bistable magnetic switches installed on the car roof and at each floor station, thereby eliminating the complicated wiring system controlled by contact devices such as relays and contact switches in the past, and optimized. The circuit is greatly improved the reliability of the system operation, and it is also convenient for maintenance.
A. Speed limiter and safety gear protection system. When an accident occurs, the car overspeeds or descends at a high speed (for example, the wire rope is broken, the car roof pulley is disengaged, the worm gear of the traction machine fails to engage, and the speed of the motor is too high). At this time, the speed limiter will be braked urgently, and the safety gear will be driven by the safety cable and connecting rod mechanism, so that the car will be stuck on the guide rail without falling.
B. Car and counterweight use spring buffer device. The buffer is a safety device at the extreme position of the elevator. When the elevator causes the car or counterweight to bottom or punch (the limit switch protection fails), the car or counterweight hits the spring buffer, and the buffer absorbs the elevator energy. , So that the car or counterweight safely decelerates until it stops.
C. Terminal limit switch safety protection system. Terminal limit switches are installed on the top and bottom of the elevator shaft. When the elevator goes out of control due to a failure and the car has a top or bottom squat, the terminal limit switch cuts off the control circuit and stops the car.
D. Door safety touch panel protection. On the edge of the car door, there is a movable safety touch panel. When the door is in the process of closing, when the safety touch panel is in contact with passengers or obstacles, the micro switch installed on the car door is touched by the link connected to the safety touch panel to make the door reopen and avoid accidents. .
E. Door machine torque safety protection device. The door machine closes the car door and the hall door with a certain torque. When an object or a person is caught in the door, the closing torque is increased, so the car door and the hall door are automatically reopened by the connected travel switch, thereby avoiding an accident.
F. Hall door automatic closing device. The opening and closing of the elevator floor door is realized by a door opening blade installed on the car door. Each door is fitted with a lock. After the landing door is closed, the mechanical lock hook of the door lock is engaged, at the same time, the electrical interlocking contacts of the landing door and the car door are closed, and the elevator control circuit is connected, and the elevator can start to run at this time.