"BHDGJS-05A Maintenance Electrician Technician · Senior Technician Skills Training and Examination Device" was developed according to the Vocational Skills Appraisal Center of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security for the professional training and skill appraisal of maintenance electrician technicians and senior technicians. It integrates PLC, Communication module, frequency converter, touch screen, simulation training object, simulation software, configuration software in one. It is suitable for PLC programmable control, variable frequency speed control, network communication training teaching and technicians appraisal and assessment.
I. Device Features
(1) This system includes teacher master station and student slave station training devices. Each training device is composed of control screen, training table, PLC host component, communication module, inverter, touch screen, training module, etc.
(2) Adopting a pendant structure, with switching units, analog quantities, variable frequency speed control, control objects, touch screen, bus communication and other units, it can complete the control training teaching of logic, simulation, process, and motion.
(3) Industrial control network configuration monitoring training teaching: Connect the student device (slave) PLC with the teacher's master PLC system through the RS-485 fieldbus network. The PLC of the student device (slave) runs the program controlled by the PLC. Utilizing the centralized monitoring function of the network, the teacher's master station PLC can monitor the network in real time and meet the requirements of field control. Each student can perform operation control independently, and can control the above-mentioned various training objects through PLC, and real-time monitoring through MCGS configuration software.
(IV) The device is equipped with voltage and current leakage protectors. Each power output has functions such as monitoring and short circuit protection. Each measuring instrument has reliable protection functions. It is safe and reliable to use. At the same time, the control screen is also equipped with a timer. It also has an alarm recorder, which records the training assessment time and the number of misoperations.
1. Input power: three-phase four-wire (or three-phase five-wire) ~ 380V ± 10% 50Hz
2. Working environment: temperature -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃ relative humidity <85% (25 ℃) altitude <4000m
3. Device capacity: <0.5KVA
4. Dimensions: 1700mm × 700mm × 1500mm
5. Safety protection: It has leakage voltage and leakage current protection devices, and safety meets national standards.
Third, the basic configuration and function of the training device
The training device consists of control screen, training table, Mitsubishi host training components, training simulation object hanging box (including rich industrial field equipment simulation training object), physical object, inverter hanging box, touch screen hanging box, AC motor , Contactor, bus unit, communication module, industrial control configuration software, simulation software, motor guide rail and speed measurement mechanism.
(A) control screen (iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure, aluminum panel)
1. Three-phase four-wire 380V AC power supplies power to the device after the air switch. The grid voltmeter monitors the grid voltage and is equipped with a lighted fuse protection. The power supply of the control screen is controlled by the key switch and the start-stop switch. It also has a leakage alarm indicator and Alarm reset. Timer and alarm recorder: usually used as a clock, with functions such as setting time, timing alarm, cutting off power, etc .; it can also automatically record the number of leakage alarms due to wiring or operation errors.
2. DC power supply: one output of adjustable DC voltage 0 ～ 15V, one output of adjustable DC current 0 ～ 20mA.
3. DC voltage / ammeter: It consists of three and a half A / D converters ICL7107 and four LED common anode red digital tubes. The range of the voltmeter is 0 to 200V, the input impedance is 10MΩ, and the accuracy is 0.5. The range of the ammeter is 0 to 200. mA, accuracy class 0.5. 4. Function modules: eight-bit level display, eight-bit logic level output, eight jog switches, a set of floor and direction displays, a music box, a DC 24V relay, and a number of signal conversion bases.
5. FX host training components: configure Mitsubishi FX2N-48MR host, FX1N-485BD communication module (2 A / D input, 1 D / A output), FX2N-32CCl, FX0N-3A and RS-485 communication module, Matching SC-09 programming cable.
6. Inverter training components: FR-A700-0.75KW A7AP, A7NC
7, touch screen training components:
(Two) training hanging box
Training assessment module
Training assessment module
Responder / Music Fountain
Electroplating production line
Assembly Lines / Intersection Traffic Lights
Stepper motor / linear motion
Water Tower Water Level / Sky Tower Light
DC motor control /
Automatic loading and loading / 4-section conveyor
Relay contact control
Multiple liquid mixing devices
Mitsubishi FR-A700-0.75KW A7AP, A7NC
Automatic rolling mill / mail sorter
Robotic control / automatic molding machine
Four floors elevator
4. Motor guide rail, optical code disc speed measurement system and digital tachometer : including Japan OMRON 1024 photoelectric encoder and fixed motor guide rail. A five-digit tachometer is displayed on the guide rail panel to display the current speed; at the same time, it is equipped with photoelectric coded signal output, including A and B channels; it also has a voltage feedback signal.
V. Three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor: AC 380V / △
6. Physical model (general manufacturers need to add extra money for users to purchase, our factory will always include it)
Seven, training table
The training table is an iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure, and the table top is a fire-resistant, waterproof, and wear-resistant high-density board; there are two large drawers (with locks) on the left and right for storing tools and materials. Body design, beautiful appearance.
(I) Training of basic application of PLC simulation object
1. Motor jog and self-locking control
2. Motor forward and reverse control
3. Motor with delayed forward and reverse control
4. Motor star / delta switch start control
5. Responder control (priority, numerical calculation)
6. Digital display control
7. Assembly line control
8. Music fountain control
9. Sky Tower Light Control (Flashing, Launching, Flowing)
10. Water tower water level control (auto / manual, self-diagnosis)
11. Intersection traffic light control (sound effect, automatic / manual)
12. Automatic feeding and loading system control
13. Four-section conveyor control
14. Control of multiple liquid mixing devices
15. Robot control
16. Automatically controlled rolling mill control
17. Mail Sorter Control
18. Automatically controlled molding machine control
19. Vending Machine Control
20. Four-story elevator control
21. Automatic washing machine control
22. Stepper motor control
23. Linear Motion Control
24. Plating Production Line Control
(II) Comprehensive application training of PLC, inverter and touch screen
29. Inverter function parameter setting and operation
30. Inverter alarm and protection function
31. Stepless speed regulation of inverter
32. The inverter controls the motor forward and reverse
33. External terminal jog control
34. Multi-step speed selection frequency conversion speed regulation
35. External analog (voltage / current) variable frequency speed regulation
36. Instantaneous power failure start control
37.PID variable frequency speed control
38. PLC control the motor of the inverter external terminals forward and reverse
39. PLC-based Program Operation Control
40. Frequency conversion open-loop speed control based on PLC analog control
41. Open-loop speed control of inverter based on PLC communication
42. Speed Closed-loop Positioning Control Based on PLC Communication
43. Closed-loop speed control of inverter based on PLC analog mode
44. PLC and HMI touch screen communication control
45.PLC, human-machine interface touch screen and inverter communication control
46.PLC and human-machine interface touch screen digital speed regulation
47. PLC and human-machine interface touch screen analog speed adjustment
(Three) fieldbus network communication technology training
48. RS-485 network communication technology based on MCGS
(IV) Practical training of PLC control physical model application (optional)
49. Car motion control practice (complete car positioning, direction selection, etc.)
50. Manipulator hands-on operation (complete object grabbing, manipulator rotation positioning, etc.)
51. Practical operation of the excavator (complete the mechanical movements of the excavator, such as transporting and unloading)
52. Bulldozer Work