Electrician, analogue, digital, electric drag, single chip microcomputer, PLC, sensor technology comprehensive training assessment device This device is our company according to the requirements of the Ministry of Education "the revitalization of the 21st century vocational education curriculum reform and textbook construction planning" in accordance with the requirements of vocational education Products developed according to teaching and training requirements. The training content covers "Circuit Analysis", "Electrical Basics", "Electrical Engineering", "Analog Electronic Technology", "Digital Electronic Technology", "Motor Control", "Relay Contact Control", and "Single Chip Microcomputer Technology" "PLC programmable control and application" "Sensor technology and application", the training content is rich, the structure is reasonable, one machine is multi-purpose, which greatly saves the laboratory and reduces the management staff. Significant economic benefits. ( Teaching Equipment | Teaching Instruments )
The device is suitable for new or expanded training rooms in higher vocational, vocational, vocational, technical, and vocational schools, and provides ideal training equipment for schools to quickly open training courses.
First, the main advantages of the device and safety protection system
1. The training project adopts a hanging box type and mesh plate structure, which is easy to expand new training projects, is close to the industrial site, has strong hands-on ability, and gives full play to students' subjective initiative.
2. The training screen is equipped with a voltage leakage protection device and a current leakage protection device. As soon as there is a leakage phenomenon in the control screen, an alarm will be issued and the main power will be cut off to ensure that the training is carried out safely.
3. On the training screen, there is a set of over-current protection device controlled by the single-chip microcomputer at the 380V AC output. There is a direct short circuit or overload between the phases and lines. If the current exceeds the set value, the system will alarm and cut off the total power to ensure the safety of the equipment. .
4. The measuring instrument has high precision, adopts digital and intelligent mode, and conforms to the development direction of modern measuring instruments.
5. Strong comprehensiveness, rich training content, multiple uses of one machine, and significant economic benefits.
6. PLC programmable control training includes industrial control configuration software and simulation teaching software. Most of the training objects use physical demonstrations, which can intuitively perform PLC instruction training.
7. The single-chip microcomputer unit can complete all software and hardware training of 51/96/8088/8086 series. It can simulate 8031/32, 87/89/51/52, 89C1051 / 2051, 80C196KB and other CPUs, and has powerful functions.
8. It has the function of recording the timing and the number of failures, so that there is a unified standard for training and assessment.
1. Input power: three-phase four-wire (or three-phase five-wire) ~ 380V ± 5% 50Hz 2. Temperature: -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃, relative humidity <85% (25 ℃) 3. Device capacity: <1.5 KVA 4. Weight: 200Kg 5. Dimensions: 1600mm × 700mm × 1500mm III. Basic configuration and functions of the training device This training platform is mainly composed of training screen, training hanging box, mesh board, training table and so on.
(1) Training screen The training screen is an iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure, and an aluminum panel provides AC power, DC stabilized power, constant current source, function signal generator, and test for the training hanging box. Meters and training devices, etc., specific functions are as follows: 1. Control and AC power section (1) Provides three-phase fixed 380V AC power, its output is independently controlled by the combination switch, and the short-circuit or overload between phases and lines is automatically monitored by the single chip microcomputer throughout the entire process. Automatic protection. After the current-type voltage-type leakage switch is turned on, the working power of the training platform is controlled by the start and stop buttons. With alarm and reset functions.
(2) Provide a single-phase 0 ～ 250V / 2A continuously adjustable AC power supply (equipped with a 0.5KVA single-phase voltage regulator). At the same time, a set of 0-240V continuously adjustable DC power can be obtained through the rectification link, and a meter indicates the output voltage value.
(3) Provide 2V, 4V, 6V, 8V, 10V, 12V, 14V, 16V, 18V, 20V, 24V low-voltage AC power supply, current 1.5A. (4) Two ~ 220V sockets are provided to provide working power for external instruments.
(5) Equipped with a set of 250V / 30W fluorescent tube and bracket for training.
2. DC power supply section (1) Dual constant current regulated power supply, both output voltages are 0-30V, and the built-in relay automatically shifts gears. The multi-turn potentiometer is continuously adjusted and easy to use. The maximum output current is 1.5A, with preset current limiting protection function. The output has 0.5 level digital ammeter and voltmeter indication, voltage stability is 10 -2, load stability is 10 -2, and ripple voltage is 5mv. (2) Low voltage DC stabilized power supply: + 5V, current 0.5A, indicated by meter. 3. Function signal generator: output sine wave, rectangular wave, triangle wave (1) Frequency range: 5Hz-550KHz, including five frequency bands. (2) Frequency indication: Read directly from the Hz meter. (3) Voltage output range: sine wave 5Hz-250KHz ＞ 4.5V, 250KHz-550KHz ＞ 3.5Hz Three-level attenuation: 0db, 20db, 40db, continuous rectangular wave with fine adjustment: 5Hz-250KHz ＞ 4.5V, 250KHz-550KHz ＞ 3.5Hz, continuously adjustable triangle wave: 5Hz-250KHz> 1V 4. Continuous counting pulse: output frequency 0.5-300KHz.
5, single pulse: each time can output a pair of positive and negative pulses.
6. Instrument section (1) A true RMS AC digital voltmeter, measuring range: 0-500V, 0.5 level, three and a half digital display. (2) A true RMS AC digital ammeter, measuring range: 0-2000mA, 0.5 level, three and a half digital display. (3) A DC digital voltmeter, measuring range: 0-200V, 0.5 level, three and a half digital display. (4) A DC digital current meter, measuring range: 0-2000mA, 0.5 level, three and a half digital display. (5) The single-phase intelligent power and power factor meter consists of a set of microcomputer, high-speed, high-precision A / D conversion chip and full digital display circuit. Man-machine dialogue function control mode is realized through key control and digital display window. In order to improve the measurement range and test accuracy, the sampled signal at the instantaneous value of the measured voltage and current is A / D converted, and the dedicated DSP is used to calculate the active power. The power measurement accuracy is 0.5 level, the voltage and current ranges are 450V and 5A respectively. It can measure the active power, power factor and load properties of the load. It can also store and record 15 sets of power and power factor test result data, and Group query. (6) A pointer type DC microampere meter with a range of 100uA and accuracy of 1.5. 7. Seven-segment decoder: 6 sets of seven-segment decoder and corresponding decoding display digital tube 8. Logic level display: 8-bit LED display 9. Logic level switch: 8-bit switch level output 10. Experimental management The device is usually used as a clock. It has the functions of setting the training time, timing alarms, and cutting off the power supply. In addition, it automatically records the total number of leakage alarms caused by wiring or operation errors, which provides a unified standard for student training skills assessment. (Two) training hanging box and accessories A, electrician part 1, DGJ-01 basic principle of DC circuit hanging box (1) 2, DGJ-02 basic principle of DC circuit hanging box (two) 3, DGJ-03 AC and magnetic circuit Basic principles of circuit hanging box (3) 4, DGJ-04 AC three-phase load hanging box (4) 5, DGJ-05 basic law theorem hanging box (5) B, digital, analog electrical part 1, DZJ-01 transistor amplification Circuit 2, DZJ-02 FET and negative feedback amplifier circuit 3, DZJ-03 integrated operational amplifier application (1) 4, DZJ-04 integrated operational amplifier application (2) 5, DZJ-05 integrated operational amplifier application (3) 6. DZJ-06 oscillation circuit and power amplifier circuit 7. DZJ-07 DC stabilized power supply circuit 8. DZJ-08 digital circuit 9. DZJ-09 Comprehensive training C and PLC part (1) PLC host box configuration Mitsubishi FX1N- 40mR host, integrated digital I / O (24 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs), RS-422 communication port, SC-09 communication programming cable, conversion input and output ports, switches, etc. Random configuration simulation teaching software and industrial control configuration software. (2) PLC training box
D. Single-chip microcomputer: Single-chip microcomputers and microcomputers with CPUs 51/96/8088/8086 and other CPUs, all set of software and hardware. E. Sensor: a set of sensor boxes (including: photoelectric sensor, temperature sensor, piezoresistive pressure sensor and photoelectric, temperature, piezoresistive sensor conversion circuit) F, mesh plate and electrical control components configuration mesh 1 board, 1 three-phase brake knife, 5 fuses, 4 AC contactors, 1 time relay, 1 thermal relay, 1 reverse switch, 4 stroke switch, 1 double-throw brake knife, 2 iron-shell buttons, 1 single-phase watt-hour meter, 1 core transformer, 20-hole terminal block. G, two three-phase squirrel-cage AC motors, one set of connecting cables, one set of needle-nose pliers, screwdrivers, wire strippers and other tools (three) training table Plastic spray, desktop is fire-resistant, waterproof, wear-resistant high-density board, sturdy structure, beautiful appearance. 4. Training Projects (1) The basic training of electrician skills is the same as the training project of "SXK-790A Elementary Electrical Technology Training and Assessment Device". See page 75 of this catalog. (2) The training of electronic (digital and analog) technology training and the "SXK-790D electronic technology comprehensive training and assessment device" training project, see page 85 of this catalog. (3) Electric dragging training is the same as the electric dragging training project in "SXK-790F Electrical and Electronic Technology · Electric Dragging Training Assessment Device", see page 89 of this catalog. (4) PLC programmable control part (1) PLC training project
| 1. Eight-segment decoding display, the light of the sky tower 2. Automatic and manual control of traffic lights 3． Water tower water level automatic control 4． Automatic control molding machine 5. 5. Automatically controlled rolling mill Automatic mixing of multiple liquids || 7. Automatic feeding and loading system 8. Mail sorting machine 9. Four-story elevator control system 11. Manipulator control system 12. Machining center control system Five-phase stepper motor control system |
(D) Motor control training based on PLC
| 1. Motor control (module board) Experiment 1: Direct motor starting experiment 2: Motor forward and reverse control experiment 3: Y- △ starting of the motor 2. Eight-segment code display, Sky Tower light experiment 4: Responder experiment experiment 5: Priority judgment experiment 6: Numerical calculation experiment Experiment 7: Flickering light control experiment 8: Emission light control experiment 9: Flowing light control 3. Traffic signal automatic control and manual control experiment 10: Green light automatic control experiment 11: Traffic light manual control experiment 12: Traffic light opening and closing time controllable experiment 4. Water tower water level automatic control experiment 13: pool water level automatic control experiment 14: water tower water level automatic control experiment 15: water tower water level automatic control with self-diagnosis 5． Automatic control molding machine experiment 16: semi-automatic control of molding machine || Experiment 17: Fully automatic control of the molding machine Experiment 18: Fully automatic control of the molding machine with counting Automatic controlled rolling mill experiment 19: semi-automatic control experiment of rolling mill 20: fully automatic control experiment of rolling mill 21: continuous rolling control of rolling mill strip count Multi-liquid automatic mixing experiment 22: Two-liquid automatic mixing control experiment 23: Three-liquid automatic mixing control experiment 24: Three-liquid automatic mixing heating control 8. 8. Automatic feeding and loading system experiment 25: Automatic loading and loading system experiment 26: Automatic feeding and loading system experiment 27: Feeding and loading system control Mail sorting machine experiment 28: single mail sorting control experiment 29: multiple mail sorting experiment 30: fully automatic control of mail sorting Four-story elevator control system 11. Manipulator control system 12. Five-phase stepper motor control system
(5) SCM training is the same as the SCM part in "PLC Programmable Control and SCM Comprehensive Development System", see page 421 of this catalog. (VI) Sensor training
| 1. 1. PLC-controlled three-phase asynchronous motor forward and reverse control 2. PLC-controlled three-phase asynchronous motor Y / △ start control 3. 3. PLC controlled three-phase asynchronous motor step-down start control. PLC controlled three-phase asynchronous motor energy braking control || 5． C620 lathe electrical control circuit 6. C6130 lathe electrical control circuit 7. Electric hoist electric control circuit |
Take * experiment as thinking experiment
| 1. Speed measurement experiment of photoelectric sensor 2. 2. Experiment of measuring rotation direction of photoelectric sensor 3. Temperature sensor and temperature control experiment (AD590) || 4． Temperature characteristics experiment of temperature sensor (AD590) 5． 5. Characteristic experiment of piezoresistive pressure sensor 6. Differential pressure measurement experiment of piezoresistive pressure sensor * |
| Digital, |
Related connections for analog electrical products:
| model || Device name (click on the product for details) || model || Device name (click on the product for details) |
| JG-107 || Electrician laboratory equipment || JG-104B series || Universal intelligent electrical and electronic, electric tug (with DC motor) experiment and skills training and assessment platform |
| JG-108 || Analog and digital laboratory equipment || JG-111C series || Electrician, analog, digital, electric drive (with DC motor) experiment and training assessment platform |
| JG-109 || Electrician, analog and digital comprehensive laboratory equipment || JG-453 |
Comprehensive device for vertical electrician digital electrical experiment and skills training and assessment
| JG-110 || Comprehensive experimental equipment for electrician, analogue, digital, electric power || JG-454 |
Comprehensive device for experiment and skill training and evaluation of vertical electrician digital electric tractor
| JG-112 || Analog electrical, digital electronic circuit, computer interface circuit, computer application comprehensive experiment equipment || JG-455 || Comprehensive device for experiment and skills training and evaluation of vertical electrician electric digital electric tractor (with DC motor) |
| JG-7 type || Electrical control laboratory equipment (with DC motor) || JG-456 |
Vertical electrician digital electrical control PLC single chip microcomputer comprehensive experimental device (including single chip microcomputer and PLC experiment)
| JG-5 type || Electrician, analog, digital, electrical control (with DC motor experiment) laboratory equipment (five in one)
|| JG-457 || |
Complete set of equipment for analog, digital, and EDA experimental development systems
| JG-114 || Digital, analog and automatic control laboratory equipment || JG-458 || Comprehensive training and assessment device for electrician analog electric digital electric drag single chip microcomputer PLC sensor technology |
| JG-112A series || Vertical electrical, digital, analog, electrical control (with DC motor) laboratory complete sets of equipment || JG-459 || Digital laboratory, analog electrical, communication principle experimental development system comprehensive laboratory complete set of equipment |