| Car driving electronic pile tester (latest model) |
| Product introduction This system has passed the reporting requirements of the Ministry of Public Security's "People's Republic of China Motor Vehicle Driver Examination Management Regulations" related to the second test (pile test), and has passed the reporting requirements of the Safety Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center of the Ministry of Public Security. T554-2005 (motor vehicle driver test system) requirements. The infrared computer monitoring pile test system is a driver test system developed in strict accordance with the venue driving and test subjects in the People's Republic of China (Ministry of Public Security's Motor Vehicle Driver Test). |
Microcomputer monitoring and management, real-time detection and processing of single-chip microcomputers, integrated digital circuits, imported wireless communication and infrared alarm equipment, combined with high-tech such as mechatronics and pneumatic control. The main monitor collects signals such as test cars, pile rods, and library lines. After computer analysis and judgment, the simulation of the test cars is tracked and tracked on the computer monitor screen. At the same time, during the pile test:
1. Driving illegally; 2. Magnetic rubbing pile material; 3. Out of the car body;
4. Do not move into the warehouse; 5. Second halfway; 6. Engine stall:
The foul action is automatically monitored and managed. For all the above foul actions, the system automatically alarms, automatically turns off, and prints the results on the driver's test record form. Candidates hear a clear voice report system in the test car to understand the test results and foul items. Candidates can also understand the test results and the rules to be followed through electronic display boards outside. The outdoor electronic simulation screen displays the corresponding foul items. The microcomputer system can store the situation of the candidates, comprehensively query, and comprehensively query the results of the pile test.
Composition of the system
1. Control room equipment and use The main monitor collects the signals of the site piles, library lines and various signals on the test car in real time for the computer to monitor and analyze and judge the driving operation of the candidates.
(L) Master monitor a. Real-time collection of 6 suspension rods, 6 pairs (12) of infrared library line switching signals, test of running status (forward, reverse, crimping, parking, bumper, flameout) wireless digital signals, converted by signal decoding processing circuit The computer's DI / DO signal is sent to the computer system.
b. The computer automatically converts the automatic flameout, start prompt and foul voice prompt signals into wireless digital signals and sends them to the "test signal detection processor". After receiving and processing, it serves as a control and then controls the "automatic flameout" control. Driving signals and voice prompts and signal lights to start the exam.
(2) Microcomputer system:
a. Using three-dimensional simulation animation, real-time simulation and reproduction of changes in test room pictures, test garage type, test car running trajectory, boom, and infrared are performed.
b. According to the subject two test specifications, by analyzing various signals collected by the "system monitor", the site pile test process is automatically monitored to determine the test results of candidates, and the test results are automatically stored, counted, and printed.
| 2. Examination LED electronic display screen (1) Specifications: Outdoor super bright 32 × 32 dot matrix × 4 Chinese characters, (hint in the exam). 16 × 16 dot matrix × 4 Chinese characters; (name of candidate). 16 × 16 dot matrix × 6 digits / or 8 digits, (admission ticket number) appearance ≥ 110cm × 75cm. |
(2) Synchronous display with the microcomputer system: text information such as exam number, candidate name, foul items, prompts, etc.
(3) Foul items and prompts: hitting the pole, pressing the line, turning off the fire, stopping twice, driving in an illegal sequence, not moving in the library, preparing for the exam, starting the exam, taking the exam, ending the exam, passing, failing, etc.
LED display device
| 3. Examination venue equipment (1) Cross-line infrared monitoring device: The venue is composed of 6 on-beam infrared transmitters and receivers. It is used to detect large-scale vehicles and small-sized vehicles. Fouls such as crossing the vehicle body and moving the warehouse without entering the wrong route. |
(2) The bumper electronic alarm system consists of 6 sets of boom systems equipped with special sensors to form an automatic detection and alarm system for the bumper of the test vehicle. It is used to test stroke fouls.
(3) The level signal of the venue system is directly connected to the system monitor of the control room through the cable.
| 4. Car test system (1) Car test signal monitor: |
The signal analysis and processing of the vehicle test state sensor system is performed and sent to the main monitor in the control room through the wireless communication system. Receives signals from the microcomputer and the "system master monitor" at the same time.
| (2) Special examination methods: |
The test vehicle (large and small models) provided by the user must be equipped with sensors that detect signals such as forward, reverse, stop, flameout, etc., an automatic control brake / flame system, and a vehicle test signal monitor.
During the pile test:
1. Driving out of order; 2. Rubbing against the pile rod; 3. Body pressure line;
4. Do not move into the warehouse; 5. Second halfway; 6. Engine stall.
Third, the system features 1, using the latest programming technology under the Windows XP operating system (Delphi language, SQLSERVERT and single-chip detection technology.
2. The long-distance infrared detector imported from the American company BANNER is used for the detection of the warehouse line.
4. Technology and Service 1. Management Basis The system is designed, developed and tested with advanced system engineering methods, and has complete development documents and user support documents. A standardized management method is the basis for ensuring the stability and ease of use of Saixin's science and education software products. It also protects the interests of users and reflects the value of our products.
2. Advanced technology From the beginning, we focused on the ease of use and networking. Technically, the test system uses advanced WINDOW XP as a software development platform and a secure and reliable SQL SERVER database. Makes the product have good scalability. In terms of functional practicability, on the basis of three years of specialized development and production of the driver pile tester, we have extensively absorbed the advantages of similar domestic products, and constantly improved the system functions, so that this system has reached the domestic first-class in terms of advancedness and practicality Level, to contribute to the scientific management of traffic police driver examinations.
Five, the main product configuration
| Serial number || Device name || Model specifications || Note || Origin || Quantity |
| 1 || computer || Lenovo (or the same brand) || Celeron 2.4 256MDDR, 40G hard drive, 17-inch pure screen || Beijing || 1 set |
| 2 || printer || Lenovo (or the same brand) || Inkjet || Beijing || 1 set |
| 3 || System master monitor || standard || Wireless transmission, wireless reception || Shanghai || 1 set |
| 4 || software || Ministry of Public Security Examination System || Ministry of Public Security Order 29 Order 71 Order Two Systems || Shanghai || 1 set |
| 5 || Car sensor || dedicated || Shock sensing vehicle speed sensing and vehicle modification clues || Shanghai || 1 set |
| 6 || Car instrument || standard || Wireless transmission, wireless reception. Speech prompts and speakers || Shanghai || 2 |
| 7 || infrared || 7 pairs at long distance and 3 pairs at short distance || Shenzhen || 10 pairs |
| 8 || Infrared cover || Stainless steel cover, fixed on Ф50mm steel pipe column, cannot be adjusted up and down || Shanghai || 20 pcs |
| 9 || LED electronic display || High brightness 110cm × 75cm || 4 Chinese characters (prompted during exam), 8 numbers (exam number), 4 small Chinese characters (name) || Shanghai || 1 set |
| 10 || LED electronic display software || standard || Shanghai || 1 set |
| 11 || Piles and sensors || dedicated || Ф25mm aluminum tube wind resistant, automatic return || Shanghai || 11 pieces |
| 12 || Gantry || standard || (3.2m × 10m) || Shanghai || 3 sets |
| 13 || Electric cable || 227iec (rvv) || 2 × 0.75㎡ 2 × 0.3㎡ 3 × 0.3㎡ 4 × 0.3㎡ || Shanghai || 1 set |
| 14 || Computer Desk || standard || Wooden || Shanghai || 1 set
| total |
Pile tester, road tester, inverted pile tester, electronic pile tester, infrared pile tester, auto pile tester price, video
Reference price of electronic intelligent infrared monitoring pile test system:
Price (set / yuan)
United Public Security Network plus 12,000 yuan
Large and small car library