Intermediate maintenance electrician and skills assessment training device
"Maintenance Electrician and Skills Training Device" is developed and produced according to "Machinery Workers Vocational Skills Training Textbook" prepared by the Machinery Industry Vocational Skills Appraisal and Guidance Center. The listed electrical control circuits and practical electronic circuits are used for practical operations to quickly master the practical technology and operation skills of the course. 设备。 Pertinent, practical, scientific, and advanced, this training device is not only available for students to learn and exercise, but also ideal for labor appraisal departments, colleges, technical schools, vocational schools, junior and intermediate maintenance electrician skills assessment ( Teaching equipment | teaching equipment ) equipment.
Beijing Jinggong Science & Technology Equipment Co., Ltd., see details Related products connect electrical and electronic laboratory equipment
Inquiries 010-87966065 ......... 010-87917759
1. The electrical control circuit or electronic circuit experimental components are installed on the mounting plate as a hanging board, which is easy to operate, easy to replace, can expand functions or develop new experiments; the choice of operation content is typical and practical;
2. The operation console can be put into use with only three-phase four-wire AC power supply, with a small footprint, saving space and reducing infrastructure investment;
3. The control lines and supporting small motors for technical training are specially designed to simulate the electric drive system of various types of motors in the factory, and to meet the technical training requirements for maintenance electrician installation, debugging, fault analysis and troubleshooting;
4. Equipped with voltage-type leakage protector and current-type leakage protector to ensure the safety of the operator; each power output has functions such as monitoring and short circuit protection, and each measuring instrument has reliable protection functions, which are safe and reliable to use; control The screen also has a timer and alarm recorder (service manager), which provides a unified standard for the assessment of students' experimental skills.
Third, technical performance
1. Input voltage: three-phase four-wire system 380V ± 10% 50Hz
2. Working environment: the ambient temperature range is -5 to + 40 ℃, relative humidity <85% (25 ℃), altitude <4000m
3. Device capacity: <1.5KVA
4. Dimensions: 157 × 73 × 150cm3
Fourth, the training project
Direct start control of three-phase asynchronous motor
2. Three-phase asynchronous motor contactor jog control circuit
3. Three-phase asynchronous motor contactor self-locking control circuit
4. Manual control circuit for three-phase asynchronous motor stator string resistance decompression start
5. Three-phase asynchronous motor stator string resistance decompression start automatic control circuit
6.Y- △ Start automatic control circuit
7. Forward and reverse control of three-phase asynchronous motor with reverse switch
8. Forward and reverse control circuit of contactor interlock
9. Forward and reverse control circuit of button interlocking three-phase asynchronous motor contactor
10. Double interlocking three-phase asynchronous motor forward and reverse control circuit
11. One-way decompression start and reverse brake control circuit
12. Control circuit for energy braking
13. Sequence control of three-phase asynchronous motor
14. Multi-ground control of three-phase asynchronous motor
15. Workbench automatic return control line
16. Three-phase wire-wound asynchronous motor manual control circuit
17. Three-phase wire-wound asynchronous motor automatic starting control circuit
18.C620 Lathe Wiring, Failure and Maintenance
19.Z3040 Radial Drilling Machine Electric Control Circuit
20.KT12-25J / 1 cam controller control circuit
21. Fluorescent lamp wiring
22. Assembly of single-phase rectifier circuit
23. Assembly of a parallel silicon voltage regulator circuit
24. Assembly of series transistor voltage regulator circuit
25.JS20 Single Junction Transistor Time Relay
26.JSJ type transistor time relay
27. Proximity Switch
28. Test of Microphone Amplification Circuit
29. Quiz Responder
30. Simple AC Switch Circuit Triggered by Leakage Current
31. ??天天电玩城?? dimmer desk lamp circuit
32. Control circuit for contactor controlling two-speed motor
33. Control circuit of time relay controlling two-speed motor
34. Add excitation starting control circuit according to the principle of stator current
35. Energy consumption braking control circuit for simple synchronous motor
36. Starting and speed regulation of armature loop resistance of parallel-excited DC motor
37. Reverse control circuit with energy braking
38. Control Circuit of Excitation Reverse Brake
39. Thyristor DC Motor Speed Regulation
Five, the equipment
(1) DW01 power supply, instrument control screen
The control screen is an iron double-layer matte dense grain spray-painted structure and an aluminum panel. Provide AC power, high-voltage DC power, low-voltage DC power and various test instruments for experiments. The specific functions are as follows:
1.Main control function board
(1) Three-phase four-wire power input, after the leakage protector, through the main switch, the contactor operates through the start and stop buttons;
(2) Three 450V pointer AC voltmeters are provided to indicate the three-phase voltage of the power input;
(3) Timer and alarm recorder (service manager), usually used as a clock, with functions such as setting experimental time, timing alarm, cutting off power, etc .; can also automatically record leakage alarms and meters caused by wiring or operation errors The total number of over-range alarms provides a uniform standard for the assessment of students' practical skills.
2. AC and DC power supply
(1) Excitation power: DC 220V / 0.5A, with short circuit protection.
(2) Armature power supply: DC 0 ～ 220V / 2A continuous adjustable power supply with short circuit protection.
(3) DC stabilized power supply: ± 12V / 0.5A two ways, + 5V / 0.5A one way, with short-circuit soft-cut auto-recovery protection function.
(4) AC power supply: ① There is a transformer set. The primary side of the transformer can be added with 220V or 380V AC power. After closing the switch, the secondary side of the transformer can output 36V, 110V, 20V, 20V. , 12V, 6.3V AC voltage; ②, a set of single-phase voltage regulator, can get AC 0 ~ 250V adjustable voltage; ③, the control screen is provided with a single-phase three-pole 220V power socket and three-phase four-pole 380V Power outlet.
3, AC and DC instruments
(1) AC voltmeter: 0 to 500V One AC voltmeter with mirror, accuracy class 1.0.
(2) AC voltmeter: 0 to 5A A mirrored AC ammeter with accuracy class 1.0, with functions such as over-range alarm, indication, and cut off of the main power supply.
(3) Power and power factor meter: It consists of microcomputer, high-precision A / D conversion chip and full digital display circuit. Man-machine dialogue function control mode is realized through key control and digital display window. In order to improve the measurement range and test accuracy, the eight gear zones are equally divided on the hardware and software, and the gears are automatically determined and shifted. Power measurement accuracy is 1.0 level, voltage and current ranges are 450V and 5A respectively, and the load can be automatically judged when measuring the power factor
(Inductive display "L", capacitive display "C", pure resistance is not displayed), 15 groups of data can be stored for reference at any time.
(4) DC voltmeter: 1 DC digital voltmeter, measuring range 0 ～ 300V, three and a half digital display, input impedance is 10M Ω, accuracy class 0.5.
(5) DC ammeter: 1 DC digital ammeter, measuring range is 0 to 5A, three and a half digital display, accuracy class 0.5, with functions such as over-range alarm, indication, cut off the total power and so on.
4, rectifier diode: IN5408 four
(Two) experimental table
The experimental table is an iron double-layer matte dense-grain spray-painted structure. The table top is fireproof and waterproof, while it is ground with high density boards. There are two drawers (with locks) on the left and right of the table.
(Three) experimental components
1 . DW-01 Maintenance Electrician Training Module (1)
The hanging box is equipped with thermal relay, AC contactor 380V, button indicator light (6.3V), terminal block and so on.
2 . DW-02 Maintenance electrician training components (2)
The hanging box is equipped with spiral fuses, in-line fuses, low voltage circuit breakers, time relays, AC contactors, terminal blocks, etc.
3． DW-03 Maintenance electrician training components (3)
The hanging box is equipped with spiral fuses, transfer switches, solenoid valves, cross switches, and travel switches.
4. DW-04 Maintenance electrician training components (5)
The hanging box is equipped with an AC overcurrent relay, a DC overcurrent relay, a rectifier, a fluorescent tube, and a terminal block.
5. DW-05 Electrical Skills Training Module (4)
Provide two sets of 90 Ω × 2 / 1.3A disk resistance; one set of 900 Ω × 2 / 0.41A disk resistance.
6. Wire-wound asynchronous motor rotor resistance box
7. Electromagnetic speed control motor control box
8 . Electronic circuit mounting board
Used for fixing electronic circuit boards when debugging electronic circuit boards
9 . DC Parallel Excitation Motor DC220V
10. Three-phase squirrel-cage motor AC380V (Y)
11. Three-phase squirrel cage motor AC380V (△)
12. Two-speed asynchronous motor AC380V (△ / YY)
13. Three-phase wire-wound asynchronous motor AC380V (Y)
14. Three-phase synchronous motor AC 380V (Y)
15. Electromagnetic speed regulating motor
16. Stainless steel motor guide and optical code wheel speed measurement system (Japan Omron 1024 optical code wheel and digital tachometer)
17. Experimental devices
There are two stainless steel square tubes in the large groove on the front of the control screen, which can be used to hang various experimental components.
| model || Electrical and electronic laboratory equipment related product connection: |
Device name (click on the product for details)
| model || Device name (click on the product for details) |
| JG-100 type || General Electrician Lab Equipment || JG-100C type || Electrician skills training and assessment desk |
| JG-101 || General electronic laboratory equipment || JG-101C || Electronic Skills Training and Examination Desk |
| JG-102 || General electrical and electronics laboratory equipment || JG-102C || Electrical and electronic skills training and assessment station |
| JG-103 || General electrical, electronic, electric drag laboratory equipment || JG-103C || Electrician, electronics, electric power drag skills training assessment platform |
| JG-104 || Complete set of general electrician, electronics, electric power laboratory equipment (with DC motor experiment) || JG-104C || Intelligent general electrician, electronics, electric drive (with DC motor) experiment and skill training assessment laboratory complete set of equipment |
| JG-105 || General electrician, electronics, electric power laboratory equipment (with DC motor three-phase 0-450V adjustable transformer) || JG-121 || General electrical, electronics, and automatic control principle laboratory |
| JG-106 || General Electric Drag Laboratory Equipment (with DC Motor Experiment) || JG-120 || Electrical, electronics, high-frequency circuit laboratory equipment |
| JG-104A type series || Vertical general electrical, electronic, electric drag laboratory equipment (with DC motor) (series) || JGS type || Motor and transformer maintenance and testing training equipment |
| JGS type || General electrician training assessment device || JG-118 Intelligent Series || Intelligent general electrician, electronics, electric drive (with DC motor) three-phase voltage regulating laboratory complete set of equipment |
| JG-123 || Junior electrician training assessment device || JG-126 || Primary maintenance electrician and skill assessment training device |
| JG-124 || Intermediate electrician training assessment device (intermediate, timing misoperation type) || JG-127 || Intermediate maintenance electrician and skill assessment training device; electrician training skill assessment device |
| JG-125 || Advanced electrician and electric tractor practical training and assessment device (PLC control || JG-128 || Advanced maintenance electrician and skills training and assessment device (PLC, frequency conversion speed regulation, electrical control) |
| JG-119 series || Universal intelligent electrician, electronics, electric tug (with DC motor) experiment and skills training and assessment table || JG104B |
| Mesh-type electrician, electronic skills and process training assessment device |
Maintenance electrician technician, senior technician skills training assessment device
Intermediate maintenance electrician and skill assessment training device