The electrician training and assessment device is a new generation of electrician theory designed in accordance with the content requirements of "Worker Technical Grade Standards" and "Occupational Skills Appraisal Standards" issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security and based on the actual situation of preliminary and intermediate electrician training and assessment. Multifunctional equipment for teaching, practical training, and assessment. Can complete the practical operation items of electric drag control and lighting circuit in the preliminary and intermediate electrician assessment. Can meet the requirements of electrician induction training, practical operation and assessment. It is an ideal teaching equipment for practical training and appraisal of electricians and electric tractors in technical secondary schools, technical schools, vocational schools and labor vocational skill appraisal departments. ( Teaching Equipment | Teaching Instruments )
The experiment project can complete the above 51 experiments. Experiment 1 Touch switch control incandescent circuit experiment 2 Incandescent control circuit experiment 3 Human induction switch control stairs incandescent circuit experiment 4 Sound control switch control stairs incandescent circuit experiment 5 fluorescent lamp control circuit experiment 6 orders Phase electricity meter direct installation circuit experiment Seven single-phase electricity meter indirect installation circuit experiment Eight single-phase motor start-stop control circuit experiment Nine single-phase motor speed control circuit
* Experimental ten parallel excitation DC motor speed regulation circuit
* Experiment Eleven Parallel Excitation DC Motor Armature Circuit Series Electric Speed Control Circuit
* Experimental Twelve Parallel Excitation DC Motor Armature Circuit Series Secondary Starting Control Circuit
* Experiment Thirteen Parallel Excitation DC Motor Armature Reverse Connection Method Forward and Reverse Control Circuit Experiment Fourteen Current Transformer and Ammeter Matching Wiring Diagram Experiment Fifteen Voltmeter and Ammeter Installation Circuit Experiment Sixteen Three-phase Four-wire Active Energy Meter Direct installation circuit experiment Seventeen three-phase four-wire active watt-hour meter indirect installation circuit
* Experiment Eighteen Three-phase Four-wire Reactive Energy Meter Direct Installation Circuit
* Experiment 19 Three-phase four-wire reactive energy meter indirect installation circuit experiment 21 electric current transformers for single-phase circuit wiring circuit experiment 21 two electric current transformers connected to incomplete star wiring circuit experiment 2 Twelve or three current transformers connected into a star wiring circuit experiment Twenty-two current transformers connected into a delta wiring circuit experiment Twenty-three current transformers connected into a delta wiring circuit experiment Twenty-five universal switch and voltmeter Measurement of three-phase voltage wiring circuit experiment 26. Induction motor control circuit experiment of asynchronous motor 27. Self-lock control circuit experiment of asynchronous motor 28. Self-lock control circuit experiment with overload protection 29. Unidirectional start control of asynchronous motor Circuit Experiment Thirty Asynchronous Motor Control Circuit Experiment Thirty-one Asynchronous Motor Interlock Forward and Reverse Control Circuit Experiment Thirty-two Forward and Reverse Jog, Start Control Circuit Experiment Thirty-third Double Interlock Forward and Reverse Control Circuit Experiment Three Fourteen automatic round trip control circuit experiments. Thirty-five position switches for automatic stop, forward and reverse start control circuit experiments. Thirty-six automatic round trips with jogging. Control circuit experiment 37. Asynchronous motor star and delta control circuit experiment 38. Contactor control star delta control circuit experiment 39 series resistor step-down start control circuit experiment 40. Asynchronous motor reverse braking control circuit experiment 41 Energy consumption control circuit of asynchronous motor
* Experiment 42 Switching operation control experiment of two-speed electric motor Experiment 43 Manual sequential start control experiment 44 Automatic sequence start control experiment 45 C620-1 lathe control circuit experiment 46 Electric hoist electrical control circuit experiment 4 Seventeen Y3150 type hobbing machine control circuit experiment Forty-eight Z535 type vertical drilling machine control circuit
* Experiment forty-nine CA6140 lathe control circuit
* Experimental Fifty X62W Milling Machine Control Circuit
* Experimental fifty-one M7130 grinder control circuit
1. The equipment is powered by a three-phase five-wire power supply and is equipped with a current-type leakage protector.
2. The device is equipped with a voltage type leakage protection device to ensure personal safety. It is also equipped with over-current or short-circuit protection devices. (C type)
3. The device is equipped with a timer and a misoperation alarm recorder, which is usually used as a clock. It has the function of setting an alarm time for the experiment, and cutting off the power after reminding in advance. It also has an automatic record of the number of times due to wiring or operation errors. Provide a unified standard for the assessment of students' experimental skills. (C type)
4. The equipment uses standard power distribution cabinets as main cabinets, and makes use of the double-sided space of cabinets to rationally arrange electrical appliances. All electrical components of the cabinet have been connected to the terminals.
5. The electrical cabinet feet of the device adopt universal wheels with brakes, which is easy to move and fix.
6. The device layout is reasonable, the panel diagram is clear and intuitive, and the wiring is clear and tidy. The device adopts iron sprayed plastic structure; the structure is firm and beautiful.
7. The main components are high-quality brand-name products such as new and safe Chint. Each device is labeled. The motor is equipped with a rotation mark to observe the direction of rotation.
8. Type B and C products are also equipped with special motor cabinets.
Beijing Jinggong Science & Technology Equipment Co., Ltd., see details Related products connect electrical and electronic laboratory equipment
Inquiries 010-87966065 ......... 010-87917759
1) Technical parameters
1. Input power: AC380V ± 5% (three-phase five-wire) 50 ± 1Hz
2. Rated current: 5A
3. Relative temperature: -5 ° C to 40 ° C Relative humidity: <75% (25 ° C)
4. Dimensions: 750 × 550 × 1800mm
5. Equipment weight: 200kg
3) The basic equipment cabinet of the device is equipped with single-phase watt-hour meters, three-phase active watt-hour meters, reactive power meters, fluorescent lamps, incandescent lamps, single-link switches, dual-link switches, touch switches, and human sensors. Switches, sound-activated switches, sockets, etc., and various low-voltage electrical appliances required for electrical control, such as earth leakage circuit breakers, fuses, current transformers, contactors, intermediate relays, time relays, thermal relays, travel switches, combination switches, buttons , Signal lights, transfer switches, voltmeters, ammeters, etc.
Also equipped with a single-phase AC motor, a two-speed motor, two three-phase AC asynchronous motors and a DC servo motor
This product is provided by our company:
Beijing Jinggong Science, Technology and Education Equipment Co., Ltd.Tel: 010-87966065 ... 010-87917759
| model || Electrical and electronic laboratory equipment related products connection |
Beijing Jinggong Science and Industry Company Tel: 010-87966065
| model || Beijing Jinggong Science and Industry Company Tel: 010-87966065 |
| JG-100 type || General Electrician Lab Equipment || JG-100C type || Electrician skills training and assessment desk |
| JG-101 || General electronic laboratory equipment || JG-101C || Electronic Skills Training and Examination Desk |
| JG-102 || General electrical and electronics laboratory equipment || JG-102C || Electrical and electronic skills training and assessment station |
| JG-103 || General electrical, electronic, electric drag laboratory equipment || JG-103C || Electrician, electronics, electric power drag skills training assessment platform |
| JG-104 || Complete set of general electrician, electronics, electric power laboratory equipment (with DC motor experiment) || JG-104C || Intelligent general electrician, electronics, electric drive (with DC motor) experiment and skill training assessment laboratory complete set of equipment |
| JG-105 || General electrician, electronics, electric power laboratory equipment (with DC motor three-phase 0-450V adjustable transformer) || JG-121 || General electrical, electronics, and automatic control principle laboratory |
| JG-106 || General Electric Drag Laboratory Equipment (with DC Motor Experiment) || JG-120 || Electrical, electronics, high-frequency circuit laboratory equipment |
| JG-104A type series || Vertical general electrical, electronic, electric drag laboratory equipment (with DC motor) (series) || JGS type || Motor and transformer maintenance and testing training equipment |
| JGS type || General electrician training assessment device || JG-118 Intelligent Series || Intelligent general electrician, electronics, electric drive (with DC motor) three-phase voltage regulating laboratory complete set of equipment |
| JG-123 || Junior electrician training assessment device || JG-126 || Primary maintenance electrician and skill assessment training device |
| JG-124 || Intermediate electrician training assessment device (intermediate, timing misoperation type) || JG-127 || Intermediate maintenance electrician and skill assessment training device; electrician training skill assessment device |
| JG-125 || Advanced electrician and electric tractor practical training and assessment device (PLC control || JG-128 || Advanced maintenance electrician and skills training and assessment device (PLC, frequency conversion speed regulation, electrical control) |
| JG-119 series || Universal intelligent electrician, electronics, electric tug (with DC motor) experiment and skills training and assessment table || JG104B |
| Mesh-type electrician, electronic skills and process training assessment device |
Maintenance electrician technician, senior technician skills training assessment device