| JG-A-type machine tool electrical training practical training assessment appraisal device " |
Product performance and characteristics:
1. Aiming at the requirements for training and assessment of junior workers, intermediate workers, and senior workers at equivalent technical levels in the "Electrical Technology Grade Standards and Occupational Technical Appraisal Specifications" issued by the Ministry of Labor, according to the requirements of the syllabus for "Electrical Control and PLC" It meets the needs of daily teaching, experimental evaluation and graduation design of various colleges and universities, and is the preferred laboratory equipment of each college.
2. The electrician training cabinet has an assessment function. Teachers can set faults arbitrarily through the computer and 485 network.
3. Strong safety performance, the device is set as current type and voltage type leakage protection device; over current protection device. If there is leakage, over current or short circuit, the system will alarm and cut off the main power to ensure the safety of people and equipment. Special requirements for student operations.
4. All terminal blocks are marked with numbers and connected centrally to the terminal block inside the cabinet door. The structure is firm and beautiful. The panel diagram is clear and intuitive, and the wiring is clear and tidy. In order to connect with no device in the cabinet and connect correctly according to the figure, it is convenient for beginners and teaching and improves the teaching efficiency of the course.
5. Machine tool electrical training assessment and appraisal device is a combined training platform. According to the requirements of the academy, he combined four circuit control systems to form more than fifty kinds of circuit experiments. Each machine tool circuit simulates the actual machine tool failure. More than a dozen electrical faults have been set artificially, so that students are familiar with and master the electrical control principles and operations of various machine tool circuits, as well as the analysis and maintenance of electrical faults common to the electrical circuits of machine tools. In order to achieve unlimited expansion of hardware and software, to meet the various needs of the college.
6. According to the textbooks of colleges, high schools, technical secondary schools, technical schools, vocational schools, and training centers, the need for sensing technology has been added. Our company has developed a sensing technology system with temperature sensing, sound sensing, and photoelectric transmission. And other functions to keep pace with the times.
7. The electrician training and assessment cabinet is also equipped with multiple auxiliary motors to support the following experiments.
8. The teacher software interface is friendly and the operation is simple. The specific functions are as follows:
A. The computer can monitor 1-126 machine tools for electrical training and assessment. B. Each machine tool circuit has more than 10 fault points.
C, with the function of sending the paper D, with the function of winding the paper E, with the function of resetting the single and all experimental stations F, with the automatic detection of the communication connection status of each test station G, the generation of individual student transcripts H, the ability to evaluate students Statistics and analysis of the situation I, with a password to enter the system, after entering the system can change the password J, with printing function K, with the number of answers to limit the structure and electrical configuration: ( teaching equipment | teaching instruments )
The assessment and appraisal device uses the actual electric cabinet as the main cabinet (so that it is consistent with the actual work), with a volume of 700 × 500 × 1700mm. Using the double-sided space position of the cabinet, each cabinet is equipped with four different machine tools and electrical appliances. Processed, plastic sprayed, beautiful appearance. Voltage meters, ammeters, rotary switches, control buttons, various indicators are installed on the cabinet surface, and various machine tool circuits are installed in the cabinet. The actual utilization rate is high, and the function of multiple sets of machine tool circuits in one cabinet is used not only for reasonable utilization, cost savings, and resource sharing. The circuit set in the cabinet is beautiful, neat, standardized and scientific, ensuring the quality and technical parameter requirements. Man-made fault point switch control. Each circuit sets more than 10 conventional faults according to the actual situation. All faults are simulated during the actual work of various types of machine tools, which is representative. The fault switch is relatively stable and easy to operate, which can facilitate the training and evaluation of teachers and instructors.
1.C620 horizontal lathe electrical circuit 2.Z3040 radial drilling machine electrical circuit 3.XA6132 horizontal universal milling machine electrical circuit 4.T68 horizontal boring machine electrical circuit 5.Combined machine tool electrical circuit 6.10t bridge crane electrical Circuit 7, electric hoist electrical control circuit 8, M7130 surface grinder electrical control circuit 9, X62W milling machine analog control circuit debugging analysis main technical parameters:
1. Input power: AC380V ± 5% (three-phase five-wire) 50HZ
2. Working environment: temperature -10 ℃ ± 40 ℃ relative humidity ≤80% 25 ℃
3. Power consumption of the whole machine: ≤ 2KVA
4. Overall dimensions: 800X500X1700 (mm)
JG-B series machine tool electrical training assessment device (timing, misoperation record type)
The machine electrical training assessment device is based on the requirements of different technical levels such as junior workers, intermediate workers, and senior workers in the "Electrical Technology Grade Standard" and "Occupational Skills Appraisal Code" issued by the Ministry of Labor.
A new generation of multi-function equipment designed based on the actual situation of machine tool electrical skills practical training and assessment. This equipment is the latest equipment launched by our company with assessment functions such as timing and misoperation records, as well as multiple security measures. It is an ideal teaching equipment for practical training and assessment of machine tool electrical skills in technical secondary schools, technical schools, vocational schools and labor vocational skill appraisal departments.
The equipment has eight kinds of electrical circuits for machine tools, and according to the size of the cabinet, each two kinds of circuits are arranged and installed in coordination, and equipped with corresponding motor demonstrations. The following two types of products, please choose to use according to the actual situation. (Or arrange the circuit separately according to the actual situation of each school).
? JG -253A machine tool electrical training assessment device
? Z35 drilling machine circuit, 11 failure assessment;
? X62W milling machine circuit, failure assessment 15 items;
? CA6140 lathe circuit, 11 failure assessment;
? Electric hoist circuit, 8 failure assessment;
? JG-253B machine tool electrical training assessment device
? Z3050 drilling machine circuit, 14 failure assessment;
? M7120 grinder circuit, 11 failure assessment;
? CW6163B lathe circuit, 11 failure assessment;
? T68 boring machine circuit, failure assessment 15 items.
1. The equipment is powered by a three-phase five-wire power supply and is equipped with a current-type leakage protector.
2. The device is equipped with a voltage leakage protection device to ensure personal safety. It is also equipped with over-current or short-circuit protection devices. (Timed misoperation type)
3. The device is equipped with a timer and a misoperation alarm recorder, which is usually used as a clock. It has the function of setting a timing alarm for the experiment time and cutting off the power after a reminder in advance. It also has an automatic record of the number of times due to wiring or operation errors. Provide a unified standard for the assessment of students' experimental skills. (Timed misoperation type)
4. The equipment adopts the method of separating the fault setting board and the troubleshooting board, which can prevent students from judging the fault based on the fault switch status.
5. The equipment uses standard power distribution cabinets as the main cabinet, and uses the double-sided space of the cabinet to reasonably arrange the electrical appliances. And put all the control parts into the cabinet, convenient for students to operate. Each kind of machine tool circuit simulates the actual machine tool failure and artificially sets more than a dozen electrical faults.
6. The electrical cabinet feet of the device adopt universal wheels with brakes, which is easy to move and fix.
7. The device layout is reasonable, the panel diagram is clear and intuitive, and the wiring is clear and tidy. The device adopts iron sprayed plastic structure; the structure is firm and beautiful.
8. The main components are high-quality and famous brand products such as Chint. Each device is labeled. The motor is equipped with a rotation mark to observe the direction of rotation.
9. The product is also equipped with a dedicated motor cabinet.
Fourth, technical parameters
? Input power: AC380V ± 5% (three-phase five-wire) 50 ± 1Hz
? Rated current: 5A
? Relative temperature: -5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ Relative humidity: <75% (25 ℃)
? Dimensions: 750 × 550 × 1800mm
Equipment weight: 230kg
Five, the basic equipment of the device
Inside the cabinet door are installed voltmeters, ammeters, rotary switches, control buttons, cross switches, emergency stop switches, various indicators, and various machine tool circuits are installed in the cabinet, including various electrical components, fuses, contactors, intermediate relays, Time relay, thermal relay, circuit breaker, travel switch, combination switch, electromagnet, etc. A circuit diagram is attached. The actual utilization is high.
Each device is also equipped with 4 motors, such as a three-phase asynchronous motor, a two-speed motor, and a speed relay.
According to the different requirements of various schools, this training device can be roughly divided into the following models:
JG -253A machine tool electrical training assessment device (timed, misoperation record type) Price: 21,000 yuan
JG-253B machine tool electrical training assessment device (timed, misoperation record type) Price: 24,000 yuan
JG -253A machine tool electrical training assessment device (general type) Price: 18000 yuan
JG-253B machine tool electrical training assessment device (general type) Price: 21,000 yuan
"General" machine tool electrical training assessment device is based on the "timing, misoperation recording type" machine tool electrical training assessment device minus timing misoperation, voltage leakage protection, overcurrent or short circuit protection. For details, please contact 010-87966065